View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 12:13 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2308 – We have two minor Colony Worlds now in my range in the Merope System I order my new Colony Ship too and I order another Colony Ship from my HW. Our range has increased and I have two more star systems in range we haven’t explored.

Feb – We colonize Rukbat I – it’s a Class 2

Mar – We finish the Universal Translator tech, next is Armed Shuttles for 2 turns that will make 2 ships

April – We come across an enemy in our range

May – Tech done! Next is Xeno Biology for 7 months which I hope will open up great Colonization option

We finish building on our HW, next is Capital Mainframe for 3 months to boost research, and Planetary Generator for 5

Anomaly done! We find an Ancient Artifact and gain one Durtanium

June – The race that we found in April is called the Cosmic Containment.

I try to trade with them, they have Extreme Colonization, but won’t trade for our techs.

We also make contact with one of the big baddies, the Drath Freeehold. Do they have any techs worth swapping out for? Just Subspace Scanning but they aren’t offering it for our tech they don’t have.

I find a Class 20 world south of the Cosmic Containment I order my Colony Ship too called Felis IV

Jul – Another Colony Ship leaves our HW.

Aug – We find a Class 26 east of Felis world in the Fawaris System I send my Colony Ship too

Oct – I find a Class 27 World in the Paridias System

Nov – Xeno Biology done! Next is Space Weapons in 2 months – there is no Extreme/Exotic Worlds coming up next to snag

Dec - We Colonize Felis IV! I name it Felis Four since it’s the 4th planet. I move my leader to it as the new Governor, It has a Precursor Refinery, I choose to use it to terraform the land and gain 2 more tiles. I spend 321 and hire a 15 social to make my Governor:

Here’s the planet! It has huge Manufacturing, and my Generator, Manu District and Shipyard will finish fast!

Our Colony Ship at our HW is done, I send it to Paridias II.

Space Weapons tech done, next is Weapons Systems for 2 months

Serenia Prime done building, next is Manu 5, Research 9

I can choose a Tradition! I wanted Pacifism, and grabbing it will give me 3 Con Ships for 12 points. I can choose the Traditional one and get the Hall of Tradition for 11 points. I will try Pacifism, since three Con Ships this early is strong. We unlock “Kindness” and get +1 Diplomacy too!

Can I get the trades now with my better Diplomacy?

I can get Extreme Colonization for both of my techs – Xeno Biology and Research Districts. I do it! They will also toss in 3 Modules for Con Ships.

With the Drengin I trade Xeno and Research Districts for their Flagship making Hyperwave Radio and Subspace Scanning and 4 Modules too!

I send my new Flagship a scanning. I finish scanning and find an Ancient Artifact i convert into Antimatter.

I send the Colony Ship to Paridias II to the Extreme Colonization planet of Evenstar II

I send two Con Ships to Mining areas and Comm Starbase near the border

I unlock a new CIV, I grab Research Grants to swap 10% cash for 20% Research

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote