View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 07:03 AM   #357
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Yeah, reaction hasn't been good. In his defense, the fanbase still thinks they should be able to hire whoever they want and don't understand how much NIL, the portal and rising salaries even at lesser schools level the playing field somewhat. Even Hurley said it - at some point, the extra few million dollars is not a motivating factor.

Maybe Donovan was a possibility? But you're banking on the Bulls getting knocked out of the playoffs middle of next week AND you're putting all your chips in on a guy who's been out of college so long, the portal and NIL were nothing more than a 1950s article on what life in 2000 would be like. Could (or would he want to) make that adjustment?

On another note, this tweet was making the rounds among UK fans last night. I wonder if this guy has lottery numbers for tonight. From January 2023:

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote