View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 03:38 AM   #6
HansMellman
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataGuy View Post
That is the location I'm checking. I was in a mp league for a couple of seasons. I tried the Interrogator on the mp league and I got the drive results csv. I was hoping to get it for one of my sp leagues but it isn't generating any files for any sp leagues.

As to where I heard about it. I guess years ago I had the interrogator and ran it once because the file exists for one of my sp leagues data folders but only has a few seasons worth or data in it. I came across it and though it would be interesting to see more of but then couldn't figure out where it came from. Any ideas as to why it would be failing on the sp leagues?

So a few things we can try to rule out, I'd get rid of your current installation of Interrogator and download the binary again from the Github. Secondly, we're talking about FOF8, correct? That's the only version I've ever used it with and I'm pretty sure it wont be compatible with 9 due to all the data structure changes etc.

Lastly, when you run it now for your SP league - does it just close unexpectedly? If it does that it means it's hitting an error somewhere in the process, which is obviously hard to debug without any log or anything, I've had errors from player names before so I always check that - but I was messing around with the CSVs in Python anyway and knew I was getting errors from a particular player via that method.

I just did a test on one season in an SP league save and it worked fine, so hopefully some basic troubleshooting might yield a solution. I'll reply to your DM anyway and see if we can work something out on Discord.
HansMellman is offline   Reply With Quote