View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 08:14 AM   #314
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Who knows if this works out for UK in the short-term, but this seems like a good set of circumstances for them. Much of the fanbase wanted Cal gone - not just for the multiple underperforming teams, but the way he handled criticism was getting pretty tiring. Even after the Oakland loss, basically throwing the team under the bus and never taking any responsibility for the lack of Xs and Os. Now, they are out from underneath a $33M buyout.

Barnhardt looks pretty bad, though. Just backed Cal, did a big interview with him, and then it appears he was kicking the tires at multiple schools to get out.

Conventional wisdom sounds like they make a run at Hurley and Billy Donovan, then work down the list. Nate Oats? Take a run at Scott Drew - would be a great get plus a slap in the face to Louisville? They just have to avoid a Billy Gillispie situation. I assume that means Bob Huggins is a no-go, lol.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote