View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 09:59 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2317 – We finish our tech! Next is Photonic Alignment for 2 months to increase beam damage.

Anomaly finished we got Arnorian Integrity Device which is only sellable for 100, so I keep it. What does it do? +10 hit points for a fleetx2, I use it on my fleet.

Feb – Building done in Elgafar Primus; I order here Influence and Cultural for 20 total months. I spend 28 to fast finish the Manu District in Secundus and order here a Manu - 36; Housing – 72.

Mar – Tech done! Next is Shield Regen for 5 months

I order built in Primus Starbase a Con Ship – 10; Module 15

The Snathi have been destroyed by the PA.

Apr – Asteroid Miner built and used in Baekdu. I order a Con Ship for 27 months there

We finish an anomaly and we found a Diablo Catalyst upgrade I can sell for 300, I keep. It gives us a better Flagship

May – We finish building in Riccio Alpha, next is Manu for 18 months.

Alpha Shipyard finished, I order here a Con Ship for 35 months

June – We finish building in Arnor! Next is House District – 12, Planetary Recycling Center – 52 – increases Manu and drops pollution very high here.

July – We annex the planet called Almach III from Krynn

Shaula Hopeful Shipyard finished, I order here a Con Ship for 16 months; planet finished, next is Wealth District – 13 Housing 17

I spend 456 for a 11 gab leader to make my diplomat with the Inteuri

Aug - Tech done! Next is Fusion Power Plant – 4 months

I finish a survey, we found a Krynn Syndicate Off Direction Colony Ship. I send them to my Festivals and raise Tourism by 10% for ten months

We accept Intueri refugees after a devastation.

I move from High to Medium Taxes and drop from 140/month to 58 and raise to 40% approval.

Oct – We annex Zealey-Lee II from PA! I hire a Governor for 324 with a 14 gift of gab and assign him. Looks like they already had someone there soi make him my Minister of Tourism:

Here we go!

It’s a Class 20 world! They hadn’t built anything here, so I order everything. Not bad starting Manu so I order the Manu District above my future Generator and then the Cultural District in that spot will make 4.

We finish tech, next is Starbase Engineering for a month.

I finish building in Mahsati Miracle, next is Housing and Food for 50 total turns

Nov – Tech done! Next for four months Regenerative Gels to increase pop growth

We finish an anomaly and find a Lost Cargo Container and I sell for 500

I trade with the PA for two techs Military – Railguns and Kinetic Weapon Enhancement

Dec – Con Ship done in Elgafar, I order it to make a Comm Starbase next to the border to my south

Cruiser done in Aldama, I order here a Module after the two Sieges are done

Anomaly done, I find a Dimensional Revier to boost Research by 50

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote