View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 09:53 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s talk about the PA. The good about them is that they love aliens, work well with them on their planet, want to work with them, so they probably won’t attack us. The bad thing is that they are amazing at tech just like us, so they could play our plan better.

Feb, 2308 – We discover Xeno Biology to build our worlds up, next is Armed Shuttles for a month.

I can get a new Culture. I take progressive #1 which is Eureka to give me a temporary approval boost and +30 research for my next tech. I get two Shuttles and send them out to explore.

Mar – Tech done, next is Xeno Ag to improve our ways to grow food for 4 months

Arnor’s build orders are done! Next are Manu District - 5 month; 2 Research 7 each

Survey report done for Diablo Catalyst a ship upgrade for firing speed which I could keep or sell for 300 cash. I sell. The next will take 6 months

Apr – I find a Class 2 world in Questor

June – We discover Xeno Ag. Next is Extreme Colonization to open up worlds for 7 months

Biham Shipyard finished! I order here 2 Asteroid Miners for 18 total turns

I finish my Probe in my home system, and order it to explore. Next is a Colony Ship

I find an Ascension Crystal

Sept – Survey done, we find a just past old battle and I can save a leader or get a free Cit. I do the Cit. N

I can unlock two new Progressive traits:

Deep Investigation
– We unlock many new anomalies, we get +3 research after finishing one

Innovation
– Cits with our progressive trait (20%) gain +1 tech per turn! We unlock the Innovation Complex Improvement.

I like them both but free research seems best, so I choose Innovation.

Oct – Colony Ship leaves Arnor. Next is another. I order it to Questor II between us and Biham.

Nov – We get the Pirate Threat Mission from the PA and they’ll pay us 1k if we destroy 3 pirate fleets

Dec – Extreme Colonization done. New Tech for 3 months Terraforming. Any new Core Worlds open? Nope!

I order the Colony Ship in the Mirphak system to colonize the Colony world of III.

Questor II colonized

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-05-2024 at 10:04 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote