View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 10:38 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2307 - I order in Arnor these: Central Borehole to increase Mining in the Desert hex in the north central section

I order a Colony Ship in Arnor Starbase for a loooooooong 17 turns since they have low Manufacturing.

I order my Flagship to investigate an anomaly in our system for 4 months

I order a tech called Colonial Policies for 1 turn

Just like with the Krynn, I spend 15 Control of my starting 100 to grab the Satellites and direct them to nearby star systems.

I find a Class 36 World in the next door Macrinus IV I send a Colony Ship and two systems over a Class 30 Adama I Core World I could send the other Colony Ship too. But it is a Precursor Prison I need Precursor Studies for, so I head out the slow way to explore. I also find three Colony worlds like Class 2 and 1

Feb – Colonial Polices are done! Next is 3 months of Research districts for building them

I have an empty CIV slot and I take Heart of the Empire again

Mar – Event – A Blight effecting Arnor, I choose to share with the misfortunate and all wealth and production will decrease from around 10 months

Our Council is built and I can look at leaders. I start with a 10/9/6/5 leader for free. I like him as Minister of Tech or keeping him as my Governor for Macrinus IV. He’s my best social. I hire a 13 INT for Minister of Tech for 321 cash and then 228 for an 8 diligence Minster of Exploration.

April – We colonize Macrinus IV – I name it Macrinus Majesty. It has an immense Precursor Treasury and I have three options. I choose to share the planet with pirates for a cut of the ring.

Here’s the planet. I placed it in the Captial City. See that low approval? The leader also has low approval too.

I order a Shipyard here in 28 months and then the Planetary Generator for 25 months in the Stony planes to the west.

I chose to gain a Scientist citizen for our new world exploration event

May – Tech done, next is Asteroid Mining for 3 turns.

Anomaly survey done, we find a Precursor Archive I choose to activate it and gain tech, we finish the Asteroid tech. The next tech is Planetology for 3 months to increase planet habitability. Next is a 5 month survey.

I activate the Asteroid Mining Belt in our homesystem

I find a Class 22 Core World in the Biham II sector two away from us I colonize it.

July – It’s colonized, I name it Biham Binary since it’s the 2nd world. It has Harmony Crystal, I could strip mine for minerals, to increase pollution by 10% or not. I need an Industrial world bad. I Strip mine it.

Planetology tech is done, next is Artificial Gravity for 3 months to increase Ship speed by 1.

I spend 216 cash to hire a 6 gab Governor for Biham Binary.

Here’s the planet screen. You can see I just added the Captial City in the south-ish hex. I order a Shipyard here for 16 months and then Planetary Generator next to Manufacturing gears in the north for 15 months.

There are two Durantium deposits in this system

Aug – Event – Illegal Cloning, we find a new pop about to increase in Macrinus Majesty due to illegal cloning. I choose to promote them, gain a free leader, and then I get better progressive culture gains – they are 10/6/9/3,I appoint them my Minster of Colonizations.

Sept - Artificial gravity done, next tech is Universal Translator for 3 months

Oct – We come across my victorious faction the good tech and progressive Phaenoids Advance (PA).

We finish our survey and find a Map to a previously unknown Star. This gives, twice, +1 INT to the CIts on a Core World. I use it on my HW twice. The next should take 5 months

Dec – Our Colony Ship is done, I send it out to explore! I order a Probe Ship for 10 months, the same as a Colony Ship. Hmm… I do a Probe.

Our tech is done! Next is Xeno Biology for 3

Our Bishop Binary is hit with a plague for 3 years

We trade for Xeno Industrialization from the PA.

The trade window said we cannot make treaties, but that might be due to my lack of techs

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote