View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 09:49 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2320 – My Starbase in Hoth Hostel is done. I order here a Cruiser for 10 months

Feb - I get a Ceasefire option from the Torians. I agree. My score is now the best at 48% and the Drengin are right behind us at 44%.

I order a Con Ship in Hoth Hostel to rebuild my destroyed Comm Starbase on the Altarian Border

April – Con work done on Kryseth, next is 23 month Beacon of Babylon which is a Galactic Achievement and increases our Culture.

May – We set up a Cultural Exchange with the Drengins on Hoth Hostel.

We find a Mapping Artifact, I turn it into minerals.

June – We discover Adaptative Starship Panels, next is Regenerative Gels for 6 months to increase our pop growth

Building done in Hoth Hostel, next is Cultural and Wealth Districts for just a couple of turns and then Terraforming for 8

The Krynniac Altar is done and the new Missionaries arrive.

Jul -The Terrans ask for 500 cash to help them recover from damages on imparts, but I only have barely 1k, so I decline

The Terrans are left to little after their war with the Drengins. I need to trade for some of their Techs now that I don’t have. I offer all four of my techs for their two, they are Beam Weapon Miniaturization and Augmentation.

The Altarians approach me with a trade offer for 70 of our cash and swap techs with Precursor Studies and I agree.

Aug – I order built on Hoth Hothouse Terraforming for 9 days and Manufacturing district for 8

I send my Con Ship to the border

Sept – Built

Nov – We find and sell a Enemy Destabilizer for 500 cash

Jan, 2321 – We finish tech in Regen Gels, next is 9 months of Genetic Architecture to increase our stats

Mar – Albios I is now on our side of the border after destroying their Comm Starbase

Apr – We find an Atmospheric Reclamation in our survey. I keep it. This reduces pollution on a world by 20%. I use it on my HW with 22% pollution

May – Building done in Hoth Hostel, next is Housing District for 6 months and Cultural District for the same. Terraforming for 4 months

Aug – I build a Comm Starbase near Albios I

We finish tech for the Genetic Architecture, next is Armor Material Science for 4 months

Sept – I trade for the Terrans Missile Warfare Doctrine tech

Oct – Hoth Hostel shipyard done, I order here a Cruiser to join my backup navy

Nov – Our Hoth Navy is finally healed, I order them to attack some bandits

Dec – Tech done! Next is Dual Stage Detonations for 3 months to finish my quest

Hoth Hothouse done, next is Manufacturing for 5, Fin District 8

Pirates killed!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote