View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 05:43 PM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2312 – I hold a 5 year Celebration about our stuff

I can get a new culture type:

I choose the new one open called “Privacy” to give my pop +25 approval - I now have 62% at medium taxes

We find a major beam weapon, I sell for 400 cash

Feb - I get streaming, next is quantum computing to increase research for 3 months, I order a new probe north.

i swap techs with Torians to get Trading and xeno hospitality to improve relations om planets with multiple races,

Mar – built on capital done, next is 11 month Centurian Emporium also galaxy unique too improve tourism

Apr – Quantum computing done! Next is 3 months of Starbase mining improvements

May – I am in the next quadrant, Terrans are here

Jun – Starbase mining tech done. Next is Railguns for two months

Aug – Railguns done, next is Improved Missile Targeting for 3

I build a Mining Starbase for Elerium

My surveys find a ship with a trap attached, I get a warning from my crew not to open it, but I store it anyway

Oct – Improved Missile Targeting is done, next is Energy Weapons Theory for 2 months

Nov – We come across the Drengin in the next system over and start contact

I trade with them Planetary Adaption for their Improved Life support that increases range and Space Factories for Starbases and then Evasive Tactics that unlocks weapon jammers and then Spectacles to make entertainers

I am at 21% to the 35% of the leaders

I swap two techs with the Terrans – Interstellar Cabinet to unlock them and Expansion Control to build Buaucratic Offices, I also tossed in Enhanced Negotiation Techniques to improve our Dip stuff and Energy Weapon Theory

I order Hydroponics for 3 months

I unlocked a Minister of Justice which decreases crime. And a new Civ. I now have the ability to Make Cultural Treaties. For my new Civ I like a few. I like Free Radio to give me +1 Diplomacy, or Economic Development to increase cash by 7. I choose Media. Can I get a Cultural Treaty with anyone? Nope

I meet the Yor. Nasty. I trade two techs with them for their Extreme Colonization that radically increases my worlds. Can I find any? Nope

Dec - I need to try and start to take on Prestige stuff. I need the tech called “Cultural Influence”. I raise my taxes to High to begin to make that cash, my people’s happiness drops to 46% to build up my cash, now I am making +34 cash/month

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote