View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 02:11 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2308 – I finish 2 surveys and start another for 6 months and 4; I find a powerful beam weapon and grab it as an artifact and one that increases a ship’s defense by 15. We colonize Gamma, I discover a nearby Antimatter mine at a black hole and Elerium near a Nebula.

May – New colony ship done, I order it to Beta. We finish our tech, next for 8 months is Xeno Biology to increase our living space. I finish our mission and gain 10 culture. I order another Colony Ship and then a Construction ship for a Starbase

I finish the 4 month survey and we found a former Defensive Starbase and then we get a Missile Launcher I send to my scientists. That starts a mission to research Dual stage detonations

I talk to the Torians and Altarians. The latter doesn’t want to trade 1 for 1 techs. With the former I trade the UT and R districts for their Space Elevators to build them and Xeno Factories to improve them.

June – I colonize Beta. We finish surveying an asteroid and gain +15% minerals for a year

Aug – Colony Ship done I send west to Quendor II

Sept – I can choose a new Independence tradition:

Self-Determination – 3 leaders join us and those with our type get +3 boosts,

Private Property Rights
– Unlocks Entrepreneurship specialization and planets get an extra orbital upgrade slot

I don’t have much money now, I am gaining 2 so three leaders is nice. I unlocked the Minister of Tourism. I don’t have good social skills, so one could help us out. I do the leader one, I grabbed a free 10 gab, and a 5 one too. Do I waste the 10 here instead of a new Colony leader? I give it the 5. I am making another cash

Oct – I colonize Quender II.

Nov – My Construction in Kryseth is done, next is Manu district for 3, Fin for 5, Labs 5 too. The Hoth hostel shipyard is built, I order here a Con Ship

Dec – Xeno Biology done, next is Asteroid Mining for 3 months to give us those, the Hothouse Shipyard is done, Con Ship here too.

I get a trade offer from Torians for Xeno Biology and I get three techs including the powerful Exotic World Colonization that increases what worlds we can grab and Space Weapons and Elite Command Draft.

I can choose a new Civ policy and I grab Research Grants to drop my cash by 10% to 2 but Research increases by +20%.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote