View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 04:41 AM   #8
Stanley92
n00b

I'm glad you keep patching this game. It's rough around the edges but with every patch your time put into it makes it shine even more.

My little wish might be the value of the ratings in the player file. I see that many players rated as a 10 overall can be very good, often even better than those rated 0. It also depends on if they originated from the FA pool or with a team when you start up the game.
I keep random to minimum but still the final outcome can fluctuate very much.
I know it's based on the overall amount of players, but for me that adding a lot of players (as many as possible for the pre-seasons, trying to eliminate any fictional players) it gets weird now and then when 10 rated players from the FA pool outshine the ones in teams.
Since it's a big player pool, and the rating is very narrow, some players in the original teams most have 10 as a rating, even if the auto AI drops many to get it to 60 players at the start of pre-season.

That number 60 is also a little thing that would be nice to increase, with no practice squad maybe let the pre-season team have 70-75 players until the regular season start. No need for practice squads with all the tricky rules, but adding +10 players to your teams during pre-season would be great.
Stanley92 is offline   Reply With Quote