View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM   #344
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
This will be my first PS5 version of The Show, so I'm looking forward to playing. I'll also be playing vs CPU only. One of the things that was a turnoff is that a lot of the challenges require you to play on Veteran difficulty, so there I go striking out again. But if you said there are challenges that can be played on lower difficulties, I'll give it a try.

When I say "challenges" I do mean to include things like Conquest mode and such. That's where I get a lot of both my individual player XP and my Season XP as well.

"Steal Fans" in Conquest can get you games on Rookie difficulty and while it's slow for the progress, it does allow you to level cards/players and such.

I got a new personal first this morning (after the game finally finished d'loading around 430a) ... I was the first person in the world to get to Parallel 1 with a player. I've been in the single digits on a few parallels before, but never literally #1 of 1. So RHP Cade Smith is now my favorite player I'd never heard of before this morning lol