View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 02:22 PM   #57
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I made a change to the 28_6_16_schedule.csv file if anyone is interested. That file sets the league up to rotate 3 different schedules. However, one of those 3 schedules has all 16 games played over 18 weeks, instead of 17. That in itself is a little weird, with every team getting two bye weeks, but the 18th week was getting counted as a playoff game for record-keeping in the coach's profiles, so when I realized I could fix it, it had to go. I just took out the bad schedule, so now there's only two instead of three, but I don't think that will matter -- the schedules are based on division ranking from the previous year, so I don't think it will feel repetitive.

I'll host this with the 1976_coaches file when I'm done, but if you want to change it yourself, all you have to do is delete the rows with a "2" in the first column, then change the rows with a "3" in the first column so that they're a "2"

Never mind on this -- once I got to the 3rd season, there were no games. I'd also like to eliminate bye weeks, so I'm going to see if I can redo the whole file. Not sure why the third season is not working, from everything I read, if I just have two schedules, it should rotate between those two.

Last edited by Passacaglia : 03-20-2024 at 05:57 AM.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote