View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 05:31 PM   #4
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZal View Post
Something else to keep in mind is that quarterbacks have a hidden "avoid interception" rating in FOF8. I ran the formula for Daniel Jones and his int rating isn't unusually bad, but he's not great regardless. Definitely keep an eye out for QBs with good Sense Rush like Zappa said.

This is the excel formula I have on hand for calculating "avoid interceptions," though maybe one of the veterans here can correct me if it's wrong:
AvoidInt = (Cur*1.000 - Screen*0.082 - Short*0.078 - Med*0.091 - Long*0.091 - Deep*0.062 - ThirdDown*0.099 - Acc*0.095 - SenseRush*0.033 - ReadD*0.045 - Twomin*0.029 )/0.296

Have you ever hovered your cursor over GOOD DECISIONS and read thel tool tip?
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote