View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 07:00 PM   #27
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The Last Day of June Ascends from 80% to 85%
I found all the Hunter's memories. Wow he's led a messed up life, always trying to prove himself to his explorer hunter father by shooting things too.

Playing this game this time was...much shorter. THis game has some huge logic problems for a point and click. Causality is not its strong point. But at least I know what to do now. main problem overall is that every character you play has like ONE thing to do. You just have to go all over the map trying to figure out that one thing.
Anyway. Will knock this one completely out soon. Just have the best friend's memory to get and I k,now where that is. And then the old man. I um.... not sure what other achs are left I know there's at least one.

Also I started a new game

New Game Continued: Demon Hunter 2
Demon Hunter 2 Ascends from Achiemevnet Hunt! 0% -> 10%

DH2 is one of those casual point and click puzzle hidden object story games. It is.....uh....it's okay. THe logic is there at least. It's easier than others which is fine. These things should be logical. So I've done 3 hidden object puzzles in under 10 minutes and I did a puzzle without a hint. Wheeeeee. Playing the Santa Claus casual game has prepped me well for this.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote