View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 12:26 AM   #12
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Okay got back to where I was. Mostly made the same decisions but sometimes opted for a different response. And it didn't matter one bit. Because there weren't any endings that were different cased on anything you do. Although I realized you can NOT get an ending achiemevnt for a person who you decide to kill. So along the way I got 2 other sidequest complketions. THe nosey reporter who this time I decided to let live and he led me into an ambush. And also the stalker. Finally did the final ending and........it was lame as hell. Twists upon twists upon twists are lame. VtM is already hard to swallow with everyone posturing and talking down to each other and then there's always a big boss behind everything whom you've already met but is secretly the boss. ANd they killed my favorite character in the whole thing. Really...I totally expected this so be lame in a way.

Anyway It ascends from 35% to 45%. I guess there are two other lame characters I can play with maybe diffreent stories? Or maybe it's the same stories with me in a different clan. NO idea.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote