View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 06:06 PM   #430
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
No, I don't support indiscriminate rocket attacks. I don't support terrorism. Said this a million times in this thread. Like I said before, can't tell if just stupid or trolling.
It's like the "kettle is calling the pot black". I was just responding in kind. If you don't like it, then don't do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
So you support collective punishment. A literal war crime.

Quote:
It's called something like the Nation-State law. Was a pretty big deal and condemned around the world. I know you're catching up on like 100 years of history in 20 minutes, but you should be able to access Google like the rest of us.
Thanks, I googled on "nation state law ethnostate". I found articles on Nation-State law but didn't find the tie to ethnostate. The 3 principles are below. What's the issue with them and how does this tie it to an ethnostate? Is it any different from Palestinians "from River to Sea"?

Quote:
  1. It states that “the right to exercise national self-determination” in Israel is “unique to the Jewish people.”
  2. It establishes Hebrew as Israel’s official language, and downgrades Arabic — a language widely spoken by Arab Israelis — to a “special status.”
  3. It establishes “Jewish settlement as a national value” and mandates that the state “will labor to encourage and promote its establishment and development.”

Quote:
Hamas is like 20000-30000 people in a population of over 2 million people. It's barely 1% of residents.
And hence, why I provided the poll to show you Hamas and sympathizers are 72%+.

Quote:
I'm sure people who have been locked in a prison and indiscriminately killed for years will side with anyone willing to help them fight for freedom. Did you expect Gaza residents to support Israel while they genocide them?
Okay, so we are at mano-v-mano. Like I said above, I'm good with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64
Yes, they are justified to use self-defense too. No problem in a mano-v-mano. Just don't punch me the face and when I punch back, you yell "bully".
Quote:
That's why this method of war is incredibly dumb and leads to blowback.
Yeah, I'm figuring Hamas is realizing no one is coming to help them.

Last edited by Edward64 : 01-27-2024 at 06:19 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote