View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 05:42 AM   #423
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
So what's the reason? Israel has committed far more terrorism over the past few decades than Palestinians. The civilian death toll is incredibly lopsided.
Both sides have committed senseless acts and atrocities. By raw count, I can concede you are right. However, it's not from a lack of trying from PA (historically) and Hamas (currently). If Israel was weak and Hamas was strong, then the counts would go the other way.

Bottom-line. It's pretty clear cut that Hamas wants the destruction of Israel and the Jews.

Israel has provided plenty of evidence she is willing to live in peace with Palestinian people. It's definitely NOT under terms the Palestinian people would 100% like. However, it is much better than what Hamas would do to the Jews. Historically, the group with the bigger stick wins most fights and surrender terms.

Quote:
We have forced imprisonment, forced sterilization, and torture too.
Provide a link, I'd like to read more. Is this specific to the Ethiopian migrants?

Quote:
If it's not about ethnicity, what is it about? Religion?
Er no? Survival as a country and protection of her citizens.

Another piece of evidence that it all goes back to skin color as the root cause of all problems for you. Your default argument for all things.

Quote:
Tensions are high because settlers are coming into Palestinian neighborhoods and terrorizing them. This has been going on for a long time. Do you know what would stop that tension? Not killing Palestinians so some settlers can steal their homes. Fuck, even Biden told Israel to knock that shit off and he's about as cucked as you can get for a country. I don't know how you still support that.
Tensions have always been there. Tensions are much, much higher now than recent past because of Oct 7.

I don't know how you can support the killing, raping & kidnapping of women, children and old people. Is it because it's okay to do it to the Jews?

Quote:
That's not what they're doing. They basically imprisoned Palestinians for over a decade, got punched in the face by a small group of them, then decided to kill innocent people who had nothing to do with it in retaliation.
Asked and answered, see prior response.

Quote:
Collective punishment is a war crime. If they want to root out Hamas (a group Israel has supported), fine. But you don't get to kill a bunch of innocent civilians because they share the same skin color.
Asked and answered, see prior response.

Last edited by Edward64 : 01-27-2024 at 06:08 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote