View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 06:08 PM   #418
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
You could leave this in the Biden thread too. The genocide is a huge part of his Presidency and will likely cost him the election.
You've moved it into racism and IDF rather than Joe's support for the war. I mean, you have a chance to bring Joe into it but you still haven't answered my question ...
Quote:
Did the IDF know he was an American?

If not, then an innocent American teenager wandering about in an active warzone that is in month 4 and you expect the US government to do what exactly?
re: genocide, pretty sure ICJ said it wasn't (yet, at least). Yes, it will make re-election harder. And it'll be fascinating to see the day(s) after Trump gets into the WH and what he does. But you'll blame it on Joe and not accept your own accountability helping Trump by not voting for Joe.

Quote:
This is not a region with Hamas. It's a relatively nice neighborhood. Settlers want the land and homes so they go into those neighborhoods and terrorize the residents. This leads to lots of murders.
The city is in Area A & B. It may be a nice neighborhood, but I suspect tensions are high all around. There's been fights in Westbank areas. But, I have no problem believing IDF or settlers killed the kid. But if he wasn't knowingly killed because he was an American, that makes a difference from the US perspective.

Quote:
This has been happening long before October 7th. You can read about settler murders happening constantly before that date. I know you're just learning about this stuff, but it's been going on for awhile.
I think I addressed this in previous post
Quote:
I'll pick up a book after you read up on JDAM acoustics and flare "guided missiles".
Quote:
Israel has been in the Palestinian's house for 75 years. They've locked 2 million people in a concentration camp for over a decade.
And I guess the Palestinians have been in the Israeli "house/land" for how long prior to the 75 years? It's easy to identify who is right or wrong depending on the point of time you want to start the discussion. It's certainly not as easy as you make it out to be.

re: locked 2M people in a concentration camp, because I like doing both sides, let's not forget the Egyptians and Jordanians were part of the recent equation.

Quote:
Aren't they justified in using self-defense too?
Yes, they are justified to use self-defense too. No problem in a mano-v-mano. Just don't punch me the face and when I punch back, you yell "bully".

Quote:
Or is there a skin color chart to determine who has a right to self-defense and who doesn't?
You see, this is why I think this is better in this thread. It always comes back to skin color with you.

Last edited by Edward64 : 01-26-2024 at 06:21 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote