Thread: ChatGPT
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 06:32 AM   #155
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I have had a coming of age story set in a zombie apocalypse kicking around in my mind for a long time.

In addition to providing structure and helping you with the writing, the AI can also be very helpful with brainstorming your idea.

In GPT-4 Turbo, I prompted below. It came up with some pretty good stuff.

Quote:
can you suggest acts and chapters for coming of age story set in a modern day zombie apocalypse. in addition to the main plot, please highlight a twist and 2 subplots
Quote:
Act I: A World in Pieces
Chapter 1: Last Days of Normalcy
Main Plot: Introduce the protagonist's life before the outbreak: school, family, and personal conflicts. Subplot: The protagonist has a crush on a classmate, setting up the romantic subplot.

Chapter 2: The Fracture
Main Plot: The outbreak begins. The protagonists witness the first signs of chaos and must escape an initial attack. Subplot: The protagonist’s romantic interest is also trying to survive, and they decide to stick together.

Chapter 3: Broken Bonds
Main Plot: The protagonist is separated from their family, establishing a central emotional struggle. Subplot: Mysterious emails received by the protagonist hint at a conspiracy concerning the outbreak's origin.
:
:

Last edited by Edward64 : 01-04-2024 at 06:32 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote