View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 09:50 PM   #240
Flasch186
Coordinator

AF continues the trend of gaining credit and kudos in the offseason. Hopefully he forgets the part where he likes to blow it all in the first few weeks that the season is back up and running.

This winter he was the only 8th grader to go to the Arm Camp that the head of the program puts on ANd he's the only 8th grader to attend morning weights. they love his grind and work ethic and they've nicknamed him "The Professor" which I may have mentioned before. the upperclassman seem to like him.

This past Saturday we attended a Saturday baseball camp from Colby halter, a Uf alum that was drafted recently and couldn't believe all of the very good coaches and people there. There was this guy: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bob-shepherd-48866343/ Hitting Coordinator for the Mets in the DR who really seemed to Like aiden. This guy: Justin Viele for the Giants and he said Aiden had a beautiful swing and then a bunch of D1 players etc. It was not widely attended because they didn't do the best job marketing it so it was pretty awesome to learn from those guys. Aiden was also the only 8th grader from the school to attend.

Weirdly, the other 8th graders aren't seeing these opportunities to learn from great coaches like I am and Aiden is. Odd for sure but we just continue to grind and show up. I always have said that Aiden may not be the best player on the field talent-wise but he's going to outwork anyone. I instilled that in him through many fights along the way.

I cannot wait for this season to start and when it does I'll post the youtube channel that I stream the games to here.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/211958745306964

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 01-02-2024 at 10:43 PM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote