View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 03:34 PM   #66
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2426 – I order built: City District – Bredara Prime, Em’vara Prime, Ess’vara Ia, ; Energy District – Kirama Prime, ; Kirama Secundus, Kristor Prime – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Sepux III – Memorial Monument; Upgraded Captial – Bredara Secundus; Mining District – Norkam Prime, Jam’teth, 66 Imora, Kardex,

There is a system in the upper left called Radrini with 1k fleet enemy, so I send my Sol Navy there the slow way not the warping highway network where the Borg are. My destination is Astra Jelfra which is nearby and we’ll hold up there until my fleet arrives since different ships are in different speeds.

5 Jan – Research done for Habitat Upgrade II next is Galaxy Schematics for that ship type for 8 months

1 May – Starbase upgrades in my four systems upper left by themselves

2 June – New World Colonized!

Cor’tek Prime – Class M, size 10, type Savannah, three blockers, Sirocco Heat for miners, no open job, I name this a Mining planet with 5 districts and a Minig one built and all three blockers cleared

Three worlds finish terraforming: Lopa IIa with a Class M 13 size, Dilithium Deposit trait; Lopa III with Class M, size 21, no major traits and Emrana IVA with a Class M and size 14 and no major traits. I colonize the Lopa planets with Cairn and Andorian respectively and then Emrana IVA with Humans

1 July – My fleet is in Astra Jelfa I order it to Radrini

4 July – Galaxy Schematic tech done - next is Galaxy Class Standardization for 10 months, I won’t build until that happens

8 Aug – We have incorporated the three systems in the Farian Syndicate! None are connected, all three are with level 2 Starbases.

The Farian Syndicate

Farius Prime – Farian HW, size of 16, Class M, Tundra, has built here Medics, two Labs, Forge, Replicator, one open spot, 7 open jobs, I upgrade their captial, next to Terana

Bus’vara System - Planet name Uron with a minor prewarp civ, one Class D world named Bus’vara Ia I terraform, next to us in Kristor

Bus’vara Va – Class L, Medics built here, size 13, Arid, two blockers, three open spots, 18 jobs, I order blockers, cleared, no major traits. I name this a Ag world with 7 ot 8 districts built

Beta Nimara System – open 4 energy and 1 Deuterium I order built, next to edge of world,

Beta Nimara VIIIA – Class M, Gaia, size of 10 no traits, two blockers has built here a Medics and Replicator. Two open spots and 5 open jobs I name this an Ag World with 7 districts too

Farian Trait – Back-Alley Diplomac
y – Envoys produce +5 energy and -15% war exhaustion

We have taken all places to the bottom from Beta Zeta to Hupyrians to Boslic!!!

5 slots left. I gained two envoys. Are we able to incorporate the Iyaarans? We are friendly, so yes. I make the offer to them

11 Aug – We arrive at Radrini with my fleet

16 Aug – We begin to incorporate the Iyaaran

5 Sept- Research done for Justice Reform next is Improved Combat Tactics II for army on the ground for 18 months

No battle is happening in Radrini, I send my Science ship to survey it

12 Oct – Survey of Bir’teth system finished with nothing near Romulans

5 Dec – Hameus system with two Class Ls done near us and Cairn.

1 Jan, 2427 - I order built: Memorial Monument – Vulcan, ; Upgraded Captial – Sepux Prime, Tellar Prime, ; City District - ; Ag District – Lukan Prime, Draygo Prime, ; Mining District – Em’vara Prime; Subspace Tetryon Collider – I’Dania Prime, Boxer Prime; Research Labs – Vet’tara Prime; Industrial District – Meneri Prime, Tanuga IV;

4 Jan – Shield Optimization tech done, next is Helical Arras for 13 months that gives my ships Sheet Phasers

I send my extra diplomat to make nice with the Acamarians

3 Feb – Research done for the tech called Standardized Galaxy Schematics. Next is for 18 months Advanced Resource Generation II.

To build a Galaxy class ship costs me 911 Alloys, 4 Dilithium, 285 days. I order 10 built here in Sol

I spend 120 to bring in Manutor next to the Iyaarans and us in Tib’vor

16 Apr – Vira system surveyed with nothing near Kaelon and Lissepian.

16 May – We bring in Manutor! It has 1 Deuterium I order mined. It has three Class Ds and one Class L.

Manutor 1a – Class L, no major traits, size 13, Arid, I order terraforming here.

Any Class D to terraform? IIIa has a trait called Diamagnetic Ore Slopes. I terraform it. IIa has Miner boosting Sirocco heat, I terraform it. IVa has no trats and size of 14, so I skip it for now

8 June – Survey done for system called Radrini where have the Naucisaan fleet. It has Class L, D and prewarp planet to study.

2 Aug - Planet colonized!!!!!!!!!

Rixudex Tertius – Class M, Arctic, size 14, no major traits or blockers, one open slot and no jobs, I name this a Forge World with 14 districts and build one

3 Dec – Two researches done in Improved Combat Tactics II and Helical Arrays, next is Subspace Targeting for two months to give Phaser Auto-Arrays and Interdisplnary Protocols for 4 months to unlock the building called Monumental Architecture

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote