View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 09:45 PM   #62
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

21 Oct, 2420 – I don’t send in Janeway or my fleet, I don’t want to lose either or both. I order my fleet into Sol from Vulcan until we are much better. So that made the Borg presence there six times worse with just the first part of that event chain, with their reinforcements.

By the way, with all of the tech updates Excelsiors now cost Alloys of 705 and 2 Tetryons and 1 Dilithium

29 Oct – Terraforming done for Dorvan IV which is now Class M but just a size of 8. I send the Pacificist Cairn to settle.

I Terraform Rixudex II Class L and colonize Rixudex VIIIa with Farians

7 Nov- Research done for Improved Dilithium Mining III next is Quark Particle Acceleration for 10 months to unlock Thrusters

10 Nov – Milora system finished with a neutral fleet between Kesprytt and Kaelon

1 Dec – First Contact with the people next to Milora called Hestana found, I send my envoy making nice with the Cairn

13 Dec – Research done for Inexorable Plasmas next is Phaser Heat Sinks for 8 months to give Continuous Burst Phasers

I finish the system called Taldroa with nothing near the Kaelons

1 Jan, 2421 – I order built: Earth – Upgraded Capital; City District – Tiba Tribus, Bekom Secundus, Norkam Prime, Endra Prime, Betazed, Talaria, Bitrox Ia and upgraded capital too; Turul Secundus, Delta Gorgoni Prime – Upgraded Capital; Veldon Prime – Energy District;

5 Jan – Research done in Terraforming Theory; next? Tactical Deployments for 15 months with massive army on the ground boosts.

18 Jan – First Contact Update with 2500 Unity gain

13 Mar – We lost our mission with Janeway

25 Apr – Terraforming finished for the planet called Dela Gorgoni IIc with a Class L now I spend more to upgrade again

1 May – Terraforming done for Ess’vara VIIIA which is also Class L, I spend more

21 May – Terraforming done for Minorva Ia which is Class M,s size 10, no features. It doesn’t have any core three districts.

28 May – Razma system with nothing between Kaelon and the Bolic has nothing

2 June – Research done for Phaser Heat Sinks, next is Quantum Chart for 22 months to give me +10% warp range

13 June – First Contact In the Senra system Ill send over the guy when we are done

2 July – Research done with Quark Particle Stabilization next is Advanced Research Production Improvement to give my Alloy and Deuterium improvement +5% for 19 months

27 July – We establish contract with the Trill Assembly! They are near Romulans. Next is the Senra system first contact.

17 Sept – First contact update, we gain Unity

3 Oct – Terraforming done for Lukan IIa now Class M with just size 8 and no major traits, I’ll skip for now

System survey done for Senra with nothing major here

12 Oct- Hestana done on far size of Klingons with two inhabitable planets

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote