View Single Post
Old 12-25-2023, 01:00 PM   #61
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2420 – I order my smaller navy to Vulcan and Janeway is almost there at the Highway. Can I do this with a smaller navy without being attacked?

I order 10 Excelsiors

I order built: City District in Risa, Kirama Prime, Tiba Prime and Upgraded Capital there too, Beta Deri Prime, Bredara Secundus, Weneb and Sepux Prime, Kristor Prime, ; I’dania – Memorial Monument; Mining District – Kardex Secundus,

Jan 6 – Janeway arrives in Highway Node with the massive Borg fleet. My 6 ship navy is moving from Sol to Vulcan next door.

11 Jan – Event – Wrenches in the Machines – We have back to back equipment failures to terraform Astra Jelra III, I order it checked for sabotage and that creates a special project there -I send the nearby Cerritos to survey

12 Jan – We’re at Vulcan and I wait for Janeway to arrive.

28 Jan – Survey explored named Eofaran with nothing but a Pre-warp Civ near Klingon and Kaelon space

2 Feb – Janeway arrives at Vulcan- I order a couple of 4 ship small fleets from Sol to Vulcan as backup

Research done for Continuous Plasmas, next is Inexorable Plasmas for a year to unlock the Mark1 Plasma Gun

19 Feb – Event - We have uncovered where the pirate base is the system called Milora. I hail them and try to set up first contact.

Event - When you’re a Professional – Tuskless agrees to negotiate. Her group is a anarchy collective of folks and that they never meant to turn to piracy. I offer 4k Deuterium for peace.

26 Feb – We arrive in the Warp Highway.

1 Mar – New planet Colonized!

Lukan Prime – Class M, Gaia, size 13, two blockers cleared, one open job and spot, no major traits, 9 Ag, i name this an Ag world

5 Mar – Two techs done (Combined Arms and G-Reducers) next is Terraforming Theory for a year with the building Terraforming Station unlocked, Improved Dilithium Mining III for 10 months

My ships arrived and the warp cooldown period is over so I can send these three fleets and Janeway’s Science Ship to the system I hold back the science vessel to give the three fleets time to handle the Borg

26 Mar – We arrive

20 May – I bring in three more smaller ship fleets into the Warp to help since the others aren’t positioned for the project due to fighting.

26 May – Zeu’rek System surveyed with two Class Ms between Kaelon and Kesprytt

27 May – Another system surveyed called Cor’tek next to us in Lukan with two Class M, bringing it in is 103 flu and I have just in the 20s, so I order my ship there for the future to bring it in.

30 May – Three more small fleets arrive in the Warp network

They aren’t going where I direct them but attacking the Borg too. I cannot control Ships at war. I cannot bring my entire fleet in since one Borg Sphere has 2545 military power, and that’s one of my good Excelsior fleets at 3.1k and I only have two good fleets. I sent my main to Vulcan to help once the project begins for 30 days.

18 June – All of my fleets are engaged, I keep my Science vessel here hoping they may break out.

28 July – One fleet is killed

9 Aug - I pull Janeway to Vulcan

20 Aug – We lose the battle of Warp Highway

27 Aug – Janeway is back, I have 190 days left in my mission

21 Sept - Reinforcements arrive to Sol from our recent acquisition on the far side of the universe, I send them to Vulcan.

21 Oct – They arrive in Vulcan.

I have 136 days left…what do I do? Send the entire fleet in from Vulcan to Highway Node and try to research it? And risk the entire fleet? Or just a small group again? The problem is that I need to be in a special place on left but the Borg fleet are in the middle. What do I want to do? And do I want to wait for warp cooldown to move them all over at once if I do so?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote