View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 10:32 PM   #60
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2318 – I order built: City District in Kirama Secundus, Draygo Prime, Terana Prime, Rixudex, Vet’tara Secundus, Tiba Secundus and Upgraded Captial, Turul Secundus both too; Denobula, Veldon Prime – Energy District; Delta Gorgoni – Ag District; Kardex Secundus – Mining District; Em’vara Prime – Dilithium Plant;

1 Mar – I send gifts to Malcor and Cairn

22 Mar – Survey done for the star system called Keptoro with nothing far away from Acamar

Terraforming done for Valo II now Class L, I spend more to keep on

4 Apr - Survey done for the system called Rabnor with a few planets like an L and two Ds between the Klingons and Acamar

2 July – Colony done for a new world!

Geredex Prime – one open spot, no open jobs, Class M, Gaia, size 12, 8 Mining District, Dilithium Vally, no blockers, I make this a Mining World and order a District here

New tech done for Subspace Field Stacking, next is Subspace Disruption to give me Subatomic Disruptors for 8 months

17 Aug – Event – Return of the Voyager – Our military scientists bent on countering the Borg Threat have been contacted by Captain Janeway who has just returned from the Delta Quadrant and has key classified info on the Borg Threat. I put her on screen. This is not a choice.

Follow Up Event – Captain Janeway – Janeway and her crew were able to handle the Borg Queen and destroy their Unicomplex. She discovered a neurologic pathogen that works on cybernetic structures like the Borg. We use the pathogen, this is also not a choice.

Follow Up Event – It’s Janeway or the Highway – The Borg are using the Highways Networks to access this section of space and ae guarding it. Janeway suggests we attack the defending Borg Ship with her pathogen. Once again I have no choice it’s track it in the log. This creates the special project called “Probe Defenses”

Probe Defenses – Special Project – I have three special things – Debris in the Highway Node near Meneri where the Borg came from, and I have a Science Ship in Kirama from that special project, I have two here, they end in 69 and 73 days. Then I have a 710 day to have one Science Ship and three Military and Janeway there.

Scientist Kathryn Janeway -Age 40, level 5, traits of her.

28 Aug – An enemy fleet arise in the Highway System

I order my navy and Janeway to the Highway system

1 Oct – Research done in Coordination Subystem next is Planetary Cutter Beam another blocker and +1 leader cap for 4 months

We arrive in the system

11 Oct – We finish the tech Hull Optimization, next is Improved Dilithium Mining II for 5 months

12 Dec – Research done for Sensor Interference next is Warp Beacons for 10 months to drop speeds of warp reduction

1 Jan, 2419 – Tech done for Planetary Cutter Beam next is Holo-Sims to make my Admirals better for 5 months

12 Feb – Research done for the tech called Improved Dilithium Mining II next is Relativity Accelerator that give me torpedoes for 5 months

29 Feb – Pirates strike when my navy is away and I lose 1k of my stuff

13 Mar - We finish our mission and reinforcement have arrived.

I order built: City District in Bredara Prime, Sepux III and upgraded Captial too, ditto Vet’tara Prime, Kardex Prime, Bekom, Mar’zek, Meneri, ; Mining District for 66 Imara Prime, Jam’teth, Emara, ; Em’vara Prime – Energy District;

5 May – Research done for Holo-Simulations, next is Panoptic Canopies which gives me +20% admin cap for 6 months

Star system next to Klingons called 89 Mell Majoris with some planets is surveyed

10 June - Research done for Relativity Accelerators, next is G_Reducuesr for a year that gives me Advanced Auxiliary Impulse engine

I have a new special mission:

Counteract Security Measures – 627 days, need Janeway, three military ships and a science vessel to hit the Highway Network – Janeway’s ship and a small fleet are in Geredex with her not getting hammered by the Borg. It’s next to the Highway node

24 June – We lost. There are now 6 2k strength each Borg Vessels there.

I order Janeway there

12 July – Research done in Warp Beacons, next is Continuous Plasmas to give me Automatic Plasma gun for 6 months

29 Sept – Action – Naucisaan Dreadnaught – While moving in the Trans-warp network we come across a giant Naucisaan ship. This person calls themselves Tuskless the leader of the Pirate factions. We raise shield.

2 Oct – The system called Penta Kiran with a Class M and L is next to the Klingons on their far end

I order my Con Ship to bring in the system of Astra Jelra for 86 flu

24 Oct – Research done in Panoptic Cubicles, next is Combined Arms to make my army much better for 6 months

16 Nov – We lost the battle against the Pirates with our small ship heading over, Janeway survived

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-25-2023 at 12:48 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote