View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 07:16 PM   #59
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2416 - I order built: Earth, Turul, Kirama Prime, Sepux Ia – Upgraded Capital; Bredara, Draygo Micara Prime – Upgraded Labs; Dep’reth Prime – City District; Betazed, Terana, Rixudex Prime, Sepux III, Mayara Ia – Memorial Monument; Terana Secundus – Mining World; Tiba Tribus, Endra Prime – Energy District; Sepux Prime – Graviton Entrapment Facility; N’dara IIa – Industrial District; Shived II – City District; Delta Gorgoni Prime – Ag District; 66 Imora Prime; Mining District; Ess’vara III – Ag District;

4 Jan – Research done for Dual Field Classes next is Base Production Improve of my base three by 5% each for 21 months

25 Feb – Wolf 359 Station upgrade finished, I order more defensive stuff – I order a Weapons Maintenance in Earth which increases fire rate of my ships here by 10% for 450 Alloys and 5 Energy upkeep

12 April – System surveyed in Astra Jelra next to Geredex and Malcor with a Class L planet.Just 86 flu to bring in

1 July – New planet colonized!

Em’vara Prime – Size 12, Class M, Tundra, one open job and spot, Dilithium Deposit, Cometary Dust Clouds boost for researchers, I make this a tech world

4 July – Scryscrapers tech finished, next is Black Ops Scouting that opens a Starbase Black ops site

5 Aug -Starbase updated in Boslia – more defensive stuff ordered

26 Aug – All other Starbase upgrades done. I order Star Fortress upgrades in: Chil’Ko, Rixudex, Dorvan, Talar, Kardex, 66 Imora, Risa, Bitrox

23 Sept – Survey done in the system called Javlir with a Class D nearish us, Acamar and the Klingons

2 Oct – Research done in the tech called Black Ops Scouting, next is Sustainable Building unlocking the building called Commodities Park for 5 months

23 Oct – Terraforming done in the planet called Dorvan Iv and it’s now Class L, I spend to upgrade again

Survey done in Ru’veth with two Class Ms near the far side of Acamar

19 Nov – I offer Integration to the Farians

8 Dec – Survey also done in Tardal with one Class M and three L near Ru’veth

19 Dec – The Farians agree to integration, I pull the one making nice with the Cairn to send to do so.

1 Jan, 2317 – I order built: Chil’Ko – Culture District; Talaria – Memorial Monument; Tiba Prime – Energy District; Norox Prime – Ag District; Vet’tara, Tiba Secundus, Boslic – Upgraded Research Labs; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Industrial District; Weneb, Bekom – Energy District; Norkam Prime – Mining District; Turul Prime – Culture District; Shived Va – Mining District; Denobula – Upgraded Capital; 66 Imora Prime – Mining District;

12 Jan – Event – Lost Beneath the Waves – Bekom Secundus – This colony has deep seafloor structures that could be 100,000 years old or more. Our explorers are requesting permission to dive and explore. I have three options: Explore - I lose 7 flu and gain 6400 research; Remove the vortex I swap1200 energy for 4k unity; Dismiss, I choose the middle options

4 Feb – Research done for Sustainable Trade, next is Coordination Subsystems to increase fleet size by 45 for 24 months

12 Feb – Event – Bekom Secundus – The Memory Gleam – The explorers got temporal dysphoria. Our colony gains a trait that gives us +1 researcher and 6000 unity

The system of Magama next to Malcor and us with nothing is surveyed

3 Mar – Research done for Output Optimization next is Subspace Field Stacking for 20 months to unlock Metaphasic Shields

9 Mar – The Cerritos engages enemy force next to Magama in Radrini

16 Mar – The Cerritos Is MIA

9 Apr – Terraforming done on Minorva Ia is now Class L, I update again

I order Lukan brought into the Federation!

25 April – Election underway for new President!

20 May – System surveyed called Phriden has nothing near Klingons and Acamar

2 June – Research done for Base Research Production Investment, next is Hull Optimization for 19 months to increase ships hull by +5%

26 July – Election finished!

President Vras Sh’reyen – Andorian, traits are Troop Motivator and Galaxy Builder; age 99 level 5

1 Aug – I can choose a new tradition! I get the last Welfare Tradition called Wealth Distribution which gives my pops -15% upkeep and unlock another Ascension perk!

What do I like here:

Political Theatrics
- +1 envoy and edict - I need envoys to make integration and with 6,that’s three at a time.

Diplomatic Solutions - +50% Dip action acceptance, -25% dip action cost – I need to make and keep friends, this seems relevant

I love both, but I really need another envoy to make nice, so I do the Theatrics.

I send my extra envoy to see if Malcorians are ready to bring into our fold, but we are tense, so I make nice with the Cairn.

Lukan is ours! Next to Geredex with a Class M and L and with 2 energy I order brought in

Lukan IIa – Class L, size 8, I order this terraformed, no major traits, 4 each Energy and Ag

Lukan IIIa
– Class M, size 12, Gaia world, no major traits, 9 Ag districts order Andorians here

There are two Class K I order terraformed too

8 Oct – Terraforming done for Jam’teth IIa now Class L, I hit it up again

4 Nov – Indor system surveyed with a Dilithium mine near Acamar and on the edge of space

9 Nov – Sitora system also surveyed with a Class L near Indor

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote