View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 11:55 PM   #56
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2413 – I order built: Tellar Prime – Mining World, Bredara Prime – Research Labs; Micara, Rixudex, Mayara Ia, Menari, and Kristor and Boxer Prime – Upgraded Captial; Kerama Secundus – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Terana Prime – Energy District; Sepux III – City District; Beta Leetor Prime – City and Upgrade Captial; Astra Menta Prime – Ag District; Talaria – City District; Vet’tara Secundus – Mining District; Energy District for Sepux Prime, Bekom Secundus, Turul Prime; Nokram Prime – Mining District; Boslic, Shived II – Upgraded Research Labs; Denobula- Mining District; Turul Secundus – Ag World; Veldon Prime – Energy District;

5 Jan – Interstellar Pirates strike again and steal 1k of my stuff

22 Feb – Event – Slug-o-Cola – We get an investment opportunity for the Ferengi to invest in the brand Slug-o-Cola, I decline

Terraforming done in both Em’vara planets we terraformed – Va now a Class M I send Betazeds and IVa now a Class M I send Farians too

26 Mar – We finish research in tech called Mandatory Vacations, next is Chemical Missile for more blockers and then it gives me +5% unity production for 6 months

25 Apr – We finish exploring the Baladex system with a Class M world near Acamar

1 July – First Contact on the Highway Network, I send my envoy making nice with the Farians to sset it up

3 Aug -Research done for Chemical Missile, next is Holodeck Configuration that unlocks them for 7 months

I finish surveying the Vemix system next to Cardassia with nothing

2 Oct – We also make contact with another species btu I cannot send another envoy so I’ll wait until First Contact with the one is finished

7 Nov – We win a battle against Pirates in the Highway Network

I have enough unity for my next Tradition!

Welfare:

Decentralization - Non city district produce +1 amenities

Wealth Distribution
– Pop upkeep -15%

I choose the amenity maker

1 Jan, 2414 – Research done in Neutroplonium Hull Plating, next is Self-Repairing Mechanisms to give my ships -5% upkeep for 23 months

I order built: Andoria – Energy District; Tellar Prime – Mining District; Kirama Secundus - Subspace Tetryon Collider; Draygo Prime – Research Labs; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Dep’reth prime, Kardex Prime - Research Labs; Sepux Ia, Rixudex Prime, – Upgraded Captial; Tiba Prime – Ag District; Terana Secundus, beta Deri Prime – Mining World; Bredara Secundus -Upgraded Research Labs; Endra Prime,Weneb, Bekom, Meneri, Kristor and Mar’zek – Energy District; I’dania – Upgraded Research Labs; Delta Gorgoni – Ag District;

12 Jan - First contact update we gain 2.5k unity

30 Jan – The Cardassians DOWd the Romulans

5 Feb – Two techs done (Holodeck Config; Particle Funnel III) next are Warp Buoys (5 Months) to give me -20% warp cooldown and Academic Dissemination (6 month) to boost scientist level and cap by 1

11 Feb – Septamis system surveyed with 4 Dilithium mines near Cardassia

16 Feb – Geredex system survey with Class M planet and mine for Tetryon near Jam’teth, it’s next to Malcor and I move my Con Ship to grab it since we are next, but it’s 120 flu and I have 83

2 Mar – Another system surveyed this time it’s Kiapara with THREE Class Ms nearish us and the Klingons

30 Mar – I upgrade my fleet

Relations established with the Kesprytt Republic! They are next to the Klingons

I send this envoy to first contract the other one

4 April – A new planet is colonized!!!

Kardex Secundus
– Class M, Gaia, 100%,size 14, Dilithium Valley, no open jobs one open spot, 7 Mining I make this a Mining World and order a District here now plus blocker clearers

14 May – Azinda System surveyed and it has two each Class M and D and near Acamar

27 May – First contact update 2.5k unity gained

7 June – Research done for Warp Buoys next is Multiple Independent Plasmas to unlock Plasma Mortars for a year

21 June – More survey done this time for Lyra near Cardassia with nothing

4 July – Reseach done for Academic Dissemination next is Non-toxic workshops for 14 months to boost production by +5%

25 Aug – 5 new Starbases upgrades finished. I buy lots of weapon stuff

29 Sept – Peace with Cardassians and Romulans

10 Oct – Spy Luther Sloan passed at the age of 88

I hire a new one

20 Oct – We have established First Contact with the Cairn Democracy near us and Cardassia. I want to make nice to guarantee their independence. I send my envoy , give the a gift of 6k, and then do so

26 Oct – Anomaly detected In the Cepheus system for 49 days begins

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote