View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 09:38 PM   #55
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 Aug, 2411 - I order built: Earth – Culture District; Vulcan – City District; Andoria – Upgraded Forge; Risa – Upgraded Capital; Wolf 359 – Upgraded Research Labs; Bredara, Dorvan and Draygo Prime – Upgraded Capital; Boxer Prime - City District; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Dep’reth Prime – Upgraded Research Labs; Sepux Ia and III – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Astra Menta Prime – Dilithium Processing Center; Bitrox Ia – City District; Kardex Prime – Memorial Monument; Tiba Secundus – City District; Terana Secundus – Mining District; Tiba Tribus – Energy District; Beta Deri Prime – Mining District; Bredara Secundus – City District; Endra Prime – Energy District and at Weneb, Bekom and Mar’zek Prime; Sepux Prime - Upgraded Captial; Bekom Secundus and Norkam Prime too; Meneri Prime – Blocker; Kristor Prime – Energy District; N’dara IIa – Memorial Monument; Shived Va – Dilithium Plant; Denobula -Mining District; I’dania – Memorial Monument; Tural Secundus – Ag District;

28 Aug – Event – The Borg Menace – It seems like other worlds have been attacked by the Borg as well and there is nothing stopping them and many have fallen.

I order weapons upgrades at my extra Starbases, and an upgrade to Vulcan, Andoria and Tellar Prime.

I ordered 10 more Excelsiors and 5 more have left to be built

I terraform Dorvan IV Class D

I order Starbases in key Cardassian border worlds of Kardex, Dorvan and Klingon systems of Chil’Ko, Risa, and Rixudex,

1 Sept – We colonize a new place!!!

Veldon Prime – Class M, Tundra, 95%, size of 11, Mugato Mountains to help farmers make trade, but with 6 Energy Districts I name this that world; one open job and spot

1 Jan, 2412 – I order built: Andoria – Energy District; Vet’tara Prime – Research Lab Upgrade; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – City District; Sepux Prime and Bekom Secundus – Energy District; Norkam Prime – Mining World; Delta Gorgoni Prime – Ag World

24 Feb – Two systems surveyed – Ura’tex and Xirades and the first has one Class D and then is near the Acamarians, the other has one each M, D, and L and next to Cardassia

Terraforming done for Minorva Ia that was Class N, and now is D, I invest again

1 Mar – Update in First Contact and that’s +2500 unity

3 Apr – Today is a sad day! At the age of 97, Jean-Luc Picard dies. His successor for the Enterprise is Riker:

Admiral William Riker – Level 2, traits of Two Places at Once and Advocate, age of 28

New research to replace Emitter Quincuxes is Particle Funnel III for even better Nanite mining for 28 months

I have enough to bring in Jam’teth

10 July – System of Rim’ter surveyed with nothing near us in Icaria and Cardassia

21 July – Jam’teth is ours! It has just one Deuterium star and nothing else to mine. It’s in the same system as the Ferengi.

Jam’teth IA – Class M,,95% Arctic, size of 10, no major traits,9 Mining Districts I send a Human Colony Ship here

Class D world here I terraform.

We finish first contact with the nearby minor power called the Malcorian Republic in just two systems two stars away from Jam’teth – the Cerritos and Science ship in there were MIA.

I send my extra envoy to request the integration of the Hupyrians.

3 Aug – Reseach done in two things: Star Fortress Construction and Bio-Adaption, next is Mandatory Vacations to give my pops +10% production for 8 months and Habitat Creation for 5 months to make them

I order Star Fortresses in Sol, Wolf 359, Vulcan next to Klingons, Boslia, - it costs 1250 Alloys and then 1080 days.

14 Aug – The Hupyrian Autocracy agrees to enter us! I send my extra envoy

20 Aug – Our new Starbases are built- I order them all to upgrade to level 3

10 Oct – The Cerritos and Science Ship are back

1 Nov- System surveyed of Sadara with two Class M worlds nearish the Klingons and Acamarians

6 Dec – Resaech done for Habitat Creation next is Neutronium Hull Plating for 17 months. I can build Habitats!

I terraform Valo’s Class D world

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote