View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 11:57 AM   #52
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2408 – I order built: Bredara Prime – City District and Dorvan Prime, Rixudex Prime and Draygo Prime too; Kirama Secundus – Blockers Removed; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Sepux Ia – Energy District; Beta Leetor Prime – Mining District; Vet’tara Prime – Energy District; Norox Prime – Ag District; Tiba Secundus -Energy District; Beta Deri Prime - Upgraded Captial and Weneb Prime and Endra Prime too; Energy for Bekom and Mar’zek Prime and Bekom Secondus too; Norkam Prime – Mining District; Energy for Meneri, Kristor and Turul Prime, Shived II – Upgraded Captial;

6 Feb – Research done for Enhanced Career Development, next is Social Reform that unlocks another civic for 7 months

22 Feb – First Contact established with the Kaelon Republic! They are near the J’Naii and Bolians on the far side of the Klingons – I send this envoy to make nice with the Hupyrians

I send gifts of 6k Energy each to the Farians and Hupyrians – we now have friendly relations with both

6 Mar – Research done for the tech called Advanced Matter-Energy Conversion and next is Quantum Stabilization I which gives me +25% Tetryon mining stations for 5 months

30 April – System of Durusi surveyed with Class K frozen world and near Iyaaran

22 May _ Another survey done, this time in Eth’lesi with two Class M and Class L. Its two away from Boslic

1 June – Event – Secret Colony Found – On Tiba Secundus we found a secret colony of Klingons and Romulans I keep it a secret and gain a pop of each there.

1 July – I hire a new Governor since our old one was made President and send him to I’dania to do his mission which should gain us 80 flu like normal

17 July – Two researches done! They are Quantum Stabilization I and Dimensional Deletion – next is Gravity Looming for 9 months that unlocks Plasma Bombards and Tetryon Containment for 8 months to unlock Power Cores

I colonize Delta Gorgoni IId’s from the new Idanian adds. I send an Andorian expedition

2 Aug – Research done in Social Reform, next is Chorloxalnae Pesticide which increases army strength and I am taking for three blocker clears for 7 months

System surveyed in Beta Haxor with Class D and N and it’s near Hupyrian and Farian and near the edge of explorable space

1 Sept - I have 88 flu, enough for 86 systems, any near that I want to snag? I’l wait until 103 since near Idorians there is a system called Em’vara with a ton of Class D and L planets to terraform.

13 Oct – Event – Supervolcano – It strikes our colony in Kirama Prime and I get a special project to investigate what is happening. It’ll expire in 720 days. I send my Science Vessel over

2 Nov – Survey done in the system called Hermes which has a Nanite mine and then it’s near Boslia

1 Jan, 2409 – I order built: Andoria – Energy District; Vulcan – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Micara Prime – Research Labs; Kirama Prime – Upgraded Capital; Chil’ko – Ag District; Terana Prime – Upgraded Capital; Sepux III – Upgraded Labs; Talaria – Upgraded Replicator; Tiba Prime – Ag District; Vet’tara Secundus – Dilithium Recrystallization Reactor; Tiba Secundus – Energy District; Terana Secundus – Mining District; Bredara Secundus – Research Labs; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Upgraded Captial; Weneb Prime – Energy District; Sepux Prime too; Shived II – Research Labs;

6 Jan – Event – Kirama Prime – Toxic Compounds Uncovered – The recent seismic activity was due to a toxic gas layer under the planets surface.

I have three options:

1. Neutralize them in the Air – The planet loses the modifiers and we gain 6500 energy
2. Capture the Toxic Gas and Refine It – We gain two miners here and those here make +7 energy credits, pop here dies
3. Harvest the Gas While Clearing the Air – We spend 1k energy y and minerals but a pop died we remove one of two negative modifiers

I want my planet back, so I choose the first.

4 Feb – Get ready! All three techs I was researching are done! (Gravity Looming, Tetryon Containment and the Pesticide). Next are: Singuraltirty theorem I to unlock +25 Gravitons from Mining stations for 9 months; Surface to Space Commerce – unlocks Starbase building called Space Market for 13 months; Industrial Chain-Linking for 7 months to unlock the building called “Ministry of Production”

23 Mar – Terraforming done in Veldon IVa which is now Class M. I send an Andorian colony group

We have enough flu for Em’vara!

We finish surveying the system called Yondar above Idanian and with a Class L planet

1 April – Survey also done for the system called Nom’prok with two Class D, and near Hupyrian

2 July – Survey also done in Giva with nothing near Yondar and the Idanians

1 Aug - Another survey done in Sevoris with nothing on the far side of the Acamarians.

Research done for Industrial Chain-Linking, next is Tetraburrnium Hull Retrofitting to give us those hulls for 9 months

I send my extra envoy to make nice with the Romulans for that Star System helping

1 Sept – New colony formed!!!

Turul Secundus
– Size 16, Class M, 95%,Arid, one open job and spot, 9 Energy and 14 Ag Districts so it could be either. I am making 1038 energy per month and 454 food so either would be full. No traits. I name it an Ag World

Em’vara is ours! It has 3 Mining and 2 research, I mine, left of us in the I’dania, it has a Class N Volcanic to terraform, one Class D and FOUR Class L to terraform. All listed are Class L 65%

Em’vara Planets:

Em’vara Ia – Size 11, Arid, Dilithium Valley trait,

Em’vara IVa
– Size 11, Savannah, 7 Energy Districts, Cometary Dust Clouds for reseachers, I terraform this

Em’vara Va – Size 13, 6 Mining Districts, Diamagnetic Ore Slopes boosts farmers and tech. I terraform here too.

Em’vara VIIa
– Size 13, no major traits, Arid, 5 Energy and 6 ag

Nice haul!

6 Sept – Research done for Singularity Theorem I and next is Particle Funnel II for another +25% from Nanite mines for 16 months

16 Oct – Survery done for Manutor with one Class L and two Ds. It’s near the Iyaarans

5 Dec – Research done for Surface to Space Commerce next is Artharine Injections a blocker clearer and +10% subwarp speed

We have enough Unity for our next tradition – this time I grab Efficient Mass Transit since it’s the only one left to boost my build speed by 50% and it unlocks two more to finish this category.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote