View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 11:50 PM   #49
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2404 - I order built: Earth – Upgraded Forge; Vulcan – City District; Wolf 359 – Industrial District; Kirama Prime – Energy District; Draygo Prime - Research Labs; Dorvan Prime – Mining District; Astra Menta Prime – Ag District and Tiba Prime too; Vet’tara - Upgraded Capital; Tiba Tribus too; Mar’zek Prime – Energy District; Bekom Secundus – Ag District

By now in Stellaris I’d have sinks for things like Alloys such as Megastructures and artificial planets, I wonder if I can unlock those like turning gas giants into habitable structures or Dyson Spheres or Ring Worlds. Remember that Alloys, Deuterium, and Minerals and Energy obviously are upkeep and rare minerals too.

4 Feb – We settle a new world!

Meneri Prime
– Class M, 80%, size 24 Tundra, all core three Districts are 3 or 4. Cryogenic Lakes trait. I name this an Energy World

24 Mar – Event - The Borg – Our encounter with the Borg has unsettled Starfleet. A council convened and believes we should observe carefully the Borg before engaging them militarily. I get a special project called “The Official”– Lasts for 1800 days, takes 30 days, I start researching

Oh, the Enterprise is back from MIA status

7 Apr – Research done for Particle Funnel I, next is Antimatter Injectors for 3 months and then it gives my ships Warp Components.

Survey done for the Lotor System with a Class M world near Iyaaran.

2 May – Event – Dormant Hivemind – Our Borg survey is done, Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Enterprise is selected to run the mission. We have come across a downed Borg Ship.

I have four options:

1. Keep an Eye on the Ship - +10000 research
2. Make a Deep Study of the Weapons System – We gain +10% ship fire rate
3. Study their Anatomy- We get +5% pop growth
4. Strip it of its’ Resources – I gain 2k Alloys

All of these will start the “Contacting the Borg” special project. I like the boosts to fire rate for battle with the Borg. I choose #2.

Contacting the Borg – 1800 days, Jean-Luc Picard heads to Meneri and starts the Special Project

Research done for Deuterium Mining Protocols, next is Twin-Engine Retrofit which unlocks Thrusters for 10 months

First Contact in Irsh’ven system. I pull my making nice Envoy from Tanugan to break contact.

20 Aug – Research done in two things! Advanced Terraforming is first and next is Diplomatic Posture to make the Consulate building for 6 months and Antimatter Injectors and next is Lightning Transfers giving me +10% energy from stations for 19 months.

We finished surveying the system of Erela Duraan with a bunch of Class D 30% worlds near us in Turul

26 Sept – Saveb system also surveyed with nothing major near the Iyaarans

We got a new world!

Kristor Prime – Class M, massive 26 size, 80%, Arctic, I name this an Energy World. One open spot and job

Irsr’ven are another group of Naucisaans and we finish first contact, I send my envoy back to the Tanugans

1 Jan, 2405 – I order built: Earth - Upgraded Forges again; Andoria – Energy District; Bredara Prime – Upgraded Research Labs; Micara Prime – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Dep’reth and Terana Prime City Disticts; Beta Leetor Prime – Mining District; Talaria - Upgraded labs; Vet’tara Secundus -Dilithium Plant; Kardex Prime – Upgraded Capital; Tiba Tribus- Energy District; Bredara Secundus - Upgraded captial; Endra Prime – Energy District; and Weneb and Bekom and Sepux Prime too;

9 Jan - Two researches done! They are Twin-Engine Retrofit and Diplomatic Postures. Next are Heavy Scanner for 8 months to improve research speed +5%, and Standardized Excelsior Blueprints to reduce cost by 25% and improve fire speed by 5%, for 13 months

25 Feb - I order a Colony Ship to Denobula’s small Class M planet led by Humans

I terraform Minorva’s Volcanic Class N into a D in 2483 days

18 Apr – I send Jean-Luc from surveying to research Meneri

7 July – Research done for Heavy Scanner next is Environment Condition to improve suitability on planets by 5% and it’ll take 6 months

We have enough Unity for our next Tradition; I have two options in Welfare – Efficiency Mass Transit to improve planetary build speed by 50% or Standards of Living to improve +5 stability – that’s what I go for

2 Aug – Borg Event – Hivemind Alerted – After hailing them, we receive a coded message that says “Resistance is Futile”. For 5 years we get +25% Shields.

Event – Assimilation – Swirling ash and volleys of phaser fire have transformed the halls of the Enterprise after a boarding party arrives from the Borg. They capture Jean-Luc Picard. I prepare a rescue party and lose 50 officers.

17 Aug – Event – Reclamation – A recon mission is underway with the Borg Ship led by our head of security. We find him and he has been assimilated. We beam him back to the Enterprise. We gain 2k unity.

24 Aug – Event – Emancipation – Jean Luc has been under a successful surgery and down and just woke up. Only one of his organs was intact. We study the cybernetic implants and gain 10k research

7 Oct – Survey done in the Daniir system below the Hupyrian with nothing

We have absorbed the Boslic Anarchy! Five systems, all with Starbases

Boslic Anarchy:

Shived II – Next to Rixudex, Class L alpine with 50%, 11 distecits of mining make this a Mining World for me, size of 25

Veldon System –
below Shived System – has two Class L 2 planets with 50% but aren’t settled:

Veldon VIA – Tundra, size 10, Mugato Mountains to make Farmers better Ag district of 3, I terraform it

Veldon VIIA
-Continental, size 13, no traits

Kran’tara System – Has one Class D 30% world and nothing else, right of Veldon

N’dara System – Has one colonized world, one Class L,one class D, and two Class N volcanic, upper right of Kran’tara

N’dara IIa -
Colonized, Class L, Savannah, 50%,size 17, Rama Plains for Clerks, and then three open spots, two open jobs, I make this a Food World

N’dara IIb
– Class L, 50%, size 10, Tundra

Boslia –
Home system with their HW. Far up corner of their area.

Boslic
– Their capital, Class M, 100%, 16 size, two open spots, one open job, Desert word

They have two navies of 20 size each.

I send my extra two envoys to make nice with the Hupyrians and ask the Tanuagns for accessions

5 Nov – Research done in two things – Lightning Transfers and Standaardized Excelsior Schematics, next is Emitter Matrices for 16 months to give my ships Phaser Batteries and Antimatter Payloads for 9 months to give them what’s on the tin

The Tanugans have agreed to join us, I send my extra envoy!

Oh, and their civic we gained was Under Your Nose which gives me massive unity boost for successful spy missions

6 Dec – Research done for Environment Conditioning; next is Planetary Simulations to give me +10 suitability for planets for a year

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote