View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 05:46 PM   #39
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2394 - I order built: Talaria – upgraded captial; Sepux Ia – Energy District; Kirama Prime 0 City District; Tiba Prime – Ag District; Vet’tara Prime – Energy D; Beta Leetor Prime – upgrade captial; Sepux III too, Wolf 359 - Upgraded Replicator;

3 Jan – Research done in Verdant Cities next is Dilithium Filtration System for 8 months to unlock that building.

Survey done in Robhvin system which has nothing south of Beta Hetera

4 Mar – Research done in Conical Phasers – next is Anti-Graviton Emitters which unlocks Heavy Shield Disputers for 19 months

9 Apr – Our envoy at the Idanians passes and we send the new one to them

10 May – I terraform Sepux B IA

9 June – Another envoy passed to the Boslic Anarchy replaced

3 Aug – Research done for Dilithium Filtration System which costs 280, 2 upkeep energy and turns minerals into Dilithium. Next is Graviton Filtration System to make those for 16 months

4 Sept – Survey done for the system called Urunka which has four Class L 50% planets near Bardex and the Tanugans

2 Nov – I order built: Wolf 359 – Energy District; Terana Prime – Energy District; Sepux III – Research Lab; Beta Leetor Prime – Mining Dis; Tiba Tribus – Energy Dis;

I hire a Naucisaan Admiral for 2k energy called Inyaz age 33, with the traits Bold Admiral and Defensive

We detach a hostile fleet heading to Bethel and i order my navy there,

12 Dec – We arrive there.

25 Dec – The blackwater navy arrives and we start battle

2 Jan, 2395 – We settle a new world!!!

00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Class M, Alpine, 80%, size 13, Tectonic Magma trait to turn Metallurgists +2 Alloys and the trait Diamagnetic Ore Slopes to give techs and farmers +2 minerals. I like making this a Forge world, but I am making 107 Alloys/month vs Minerals of 386/month. I make it a Forge World.

I order Bekam with a Class M next to Weneb brought in.

21 Feb -The Enterprise arrives in Bethel to join the battles

Our President passes at the age of 99 and we have a new election

Wolf 359 Starbase upgrade complete I order more defensive systems.

21 May – New Leader Elected:

President Tharas Melkrin
– Andorian, was my Scientist, age 84, skill level 5, traits of Pioneer again.

I hire a new Scientist

1 June – Bekam is ours! It has 2 research which I won’t bring in. Edge of the Universe.

Bekam Planets:

Bekam IA –
Class M, Gaia, 100%, size 11, 11 Energy Districts, you have to bring in Gaia worlds I send a Farian Colony Ship here.

Bekam ID –
Class L, 50%, Ocean and smaller size of 9, 7 Energy Districts, Nuceleogenic Currents to give Techs +2 energy. I terraform it now

There is also a Class D 30% planet here too

2 June – Research done for Anti-Graviton Emitters, next is Predictive Modeling to increase warp range by 10% for 34 months

4 July - Research done for Tactical Comms System. Next is Diplomacy Reform to give me another envoy for 26 months

16 July – We win in Bethel!

28 July- Anomaly logged in the Nari system for 89 days taken on

6 Sept – Research done for Graviton Filtration System next is Cryo-Fracking to unlock Starbase Ice Mining Station. It’ll take just 3 months

9 Oct – Terraforming done on Mar’zek IIa – I send a colony ship with Acamarians

5 Nov – Cryo-Fracking researched! Next is Duranium Hull Lining to unlock Duranium Hulls

6 Dec – Event – Time Change – Researchers on Nari Va have slowed down and studied local stuff and have come across the fact that time moves very slowly for living folks here. I create a special project to research it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote