View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 11:41 PM   #33
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

3 Jan, 2384 – Event – Aftermath – Our scout ship the BET Gimal was attacked by a hostile force and managed to win in the system of the Highway Node and there is a research project.

4 Mar – We establish First Contact with the Tanugan Anocracy in three planets next to us in Norax and Kardex 0 I send an envoy to improve relations

15 May – System of Kot’reth is surveyed and it’s near the Boslics

6 June – Reseach done in Integrated Infrastructures next is Starbase Energy reserves for 6 months to unlock that building Solar Panel Array

5 July – Research also done in Fleet Tactics next is Advanced Fleet Command to increase fleet size by another 25 for 28 months

1 Aug – Event – Paradise – We manage to reestablish contact with a colony called Dep’reth Prime after a Duonetic field arrived and smashed things around. I have three options – disclose our findings = 3834 research; strike a deal - +1500 unity; make a pact - +4500 food. I choose the middle

6 Aug – Research also done in Star Chart and next for 23 months is Multi-Displinary Databases to speed up research by 5%

23 Aug – I order built: Beta Leetor Prime – Mining District; Sepux III – Ag District; Rixudex Prime – Energy District; Dorvan Prime – Culture District; Culture District for Wolf 359 too

3 Nov – Research done in Starbase Energy Protocols; next Is Deuterium Cooling Protocols to increase their Stations by 10% for 17 months

19 Nov – Construction of Stations in Kardex finished, next system here to incorporate is up and Beta Deri with a Class M world and it will take 86 flu to bring in.

25 Nov – Survey done of Minona System near New Aur with little to offer

2 Dec – We form a Commercial Pact with the Idorians and lose 0.06 flu; we form a Research Pact with the Boslic Hierarchy

27 Dec – A big fleet arrives in the Rixudex System and my navy is ordered over

9 Mar, 2385 – I order built: Rixudex Prime – Energy District; Astra Menta Prime – Energy District;

14 Mar – Jundira system far away is surveyed!

18 Mar – Research Agreement with the Idorians

2 Apr – Terana VIA is Terraformed to Class M. I colonize it with Andorians

21 April – Tiba Ia and Ic are Terraformed! I colonize both with Farians good at Energy

3 May – We settle a new world!

Norox Prime
– Class M, Desert, 80% size of 11, one open job and spot, 7 Energy 9 Ag I name this am Ag World.

13 July – We finished surveying the star system of Weneb with a Class M world below the Tanugan.

We finished Terraforming Endra IIa

I order my Con Ship to incorporate Beta Deri

2 Aug – Bekam system next to Weneb surveyed

20 Aug – Event – Crystalline Entity – It has appeared in the Pran System. I can fight it or investigate it and create a special project. I choose the latter.

27 Aug – Culture District built in Chil’Ko; Energy District in Rixudex prime

I start the Pran Misson

6 Nov – Event – Scene of the Battle - We finish surveying the network battle derbis and get 250 alloys and 5k unity

Survey done in Folora System where we have nothing near Jundira

I order Mining District in Dep’reth Prime and Culture District in Kirama Prime and Ag District for Tiba Prime

We have enough Unity for the next Tradition which will be Leadership Dispatch and that gives me +10 unity and trade from Governors, which finishes my Tradition and then the next Ascension Perk which I take Unification - -15% pop Amenities usage, +10% unity and flu

1 Dec – Event – It’s alive – Our research in Pran has revealed that the Entity is alive. I use a graviton pulse to change it’s behavior

2 Dec - Event – Homecoming - The crew of the ship that went missing turned up and we gain 8500 research

10 Dec – On my birthday we bring in Beta Deri! This system has 4 energy I bring in, next to Cardassians, above Kardex

Beta Deri IIb
– Class L 50%, size 8, Tundra, has 7 mining districts

Beta Deri IIc – Class M, 80%, Alpine, 20 size, 8 mining districts

Nice add!

We finish surveying the Mar’zek system which is next to Norox and the Tanugans

29 Dec – Scientist Gral has died.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote