View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 12:26 PM   #31
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2380 – I order an Energy District for Terana Prime and also for Wolf 359

4 Feb - Research done in Task Databases to reduce crime, next is for 7 months by Data Shield Harmonics to give us Multi-Spectrum Shields.

We finished construction in Vet’Tara’s mining station.

15 Feb – We finish surveying New Aur near the border of the edge of space where we found that new civ.

5 Mar – Research done in No-Win Scenarios, next is Military Doctrine for 22 months that gives us boosts in battle for things like damage dealt.

6 May – Research done in Improved Energy Production, next is California Schematics for 24 months to unlock that support class of ship.

27 June - We establish First Contact with the El-Aurians! They appear to represent the Stellaris faction you can pay for mysteries of the universe or boosted research. I spend 3k to get +15% for a few years.

5 July – Research of Shield Harmonics done. Next is Astrophysics Almanac which give me +10 research from stations for 16 months

13 Sept – Event - Lotus 1578 – This was researched by the Enterprise - We get this event on Dorvan Prime where a bunch of settlers discover a ruins with a cave marked “1578” where the Lotus flower was found. I established a Micro Reserve and we gain 1500 Unity.

I establish First Contact with someone in Shived and Boslia – I assign my Envoy making nice with the Romulans

20 Sept – Our Scientist Catarina Okafor passes. I hire Yahya Kim.

6 Oct – Event – Ruins Uncovered – We discover ruins on Rixudex Prime. Special Project issued here

18 Nov – Survey of Norox System done. It’s near Cardassians, Talarian Republic and has a Class M World

I order my Con Ship to bring in Tiba left of Vet’tara and below the Naucisaans

3 Jan, 2381 – New world settled!!!

Beta Leetor Prime – Class M Gaia, 100%, 9 Mining Districts I name it a Mining World, Size 14, one open space and job

It looks like Vet’tara Prime has started colonizing

I order in Sepux III Ag District; Earth – Culture District; Draygo Prime – Energy District; Boxer Prime – Minig District

We finish the First Contact with New Aur’s Circle of Listeners Station and contact them

11 Jan – we finish surveying a star system way up by Cardassia and the Idonians called Buenora

18 Jan – Omanaris star system near New Aur is surveyed

5 Feb – The Talarian Republic joined the Federation – that’s our second one!!!

The Talarian Republic:

We get their civic which is War is the Way – When at war we get +.25 influence, -20 war exhaustion

Talaria – Homeworld of Talarians, in the Talar System, has a size of 12, Class M Desert world, 100% suitability, has one open spot, three open jobs, and then has these buildings: Planetary Admin, Forge, Admin Officesx2, Research Labs, Replicator. This system has the Talar Starbase level 2. I name this an Energy world.

Mayara Ia
- Colony of Class L, 50%, Arid, size 13, two open spots, three open jobs, I name this an A g World with 10 districts. In the Mayara System also with a level 2 Starbase

Bitrox Ia – Class L Arctic world, 50%, size 13, one open spot, one unemployed pop, I make this a Mining World with 8 districts, and then I build one

Military:

I have a fleet with a size of 18, I have a Con Ship in Bitrox not doing anything. I have all stations built here

I finished my Mission to incorporate two minor nations called “Grow the Federation” and then I get 200 flu and 4k unity

Next is Liberate the Oppressed where I free Bajor and then Starburst where I need at least natural relations with the Romulans, and I do, and then complete the “Suspicious Flares” situation.

With my extra flu, I order my Con Ship in Bitrox to incorporate next to us the system called “Endra” for 86 flu and then my Con Ship in Minorva to bring in Hev’da a few systems away.

28 Feb – I finish surveying the system with nothing in it called Zedadex below Hev’da

24 Mar – Terana Via has been terraformed into a Class L. I spend 2k to move it to Class M – this is the one with the Ice Cloak trait

6 Apr – Research done in Military Protocol, next is Differential Magnometer that increase pop growth by 5% for 13 months

16 April – Tiba brought in! It has 2 energy, 2 minerals and 2 research I bring in energy,

Tiba Planets:

Tiba IIa
– Class L, 50%, Alpine, size 18, 9 energy districts, Magnetic Storms trait to give the techs here a massive 4 Energy per, I spend 2k now to terraform it

Tiba IIb – Class M, 80%, Alpine, size 16, 8 Ag to be that world. It has the Diamagnetic World Slopes to give farmers here+2 minerals I send a colony ship here of Humans

Tiba IIc
– All moons of the same planet – massive size 20, Class L, 50%, Desert World, 8 energy districts to make this an Energy world, Solar Auroras Trait- techs here make +2 energy – I spend 2k energy here to terraform it

I need energy badly, so we have to bring in IIa and c

I have enough Unity for our next tradition. I choose Starfleet to increase my sublight speed and evasion in combat

11 May – First contact event – I suggest an exchange program and gain 2500 unity

I start making nice with the Klingons

17 May - The Klingons and Romulans have entered a non-aggression pact

28 May – Event - - Research on Rixudex Prime by the Enterprise D – Chrono Canyon – The ruins lining the canyon outside or colony sees our explorers slowing in time as they approach. We find an illuminated pedestals under a low door frame. I can have them leave it alone (Rixudex Prime gains this trait - +1 researcher job and +10% research here) or let them build around it (Rixudex Prime gains one Miner and +10% unity here). I choose the first.

I order built – Kirama Secundus – Energy District; Chil’Ko – Ag district

23 June – Klingons and Romulans enter into a Defensive pact

Cirok System surveyed near New Aur

9 July – Construction finished in Endra! This system has a four research station I order built, left of Talarian Republic and Cardassian Union

Endra:

Endra Ia – Class L Arctic, 50%, size 14, no major big Districts, Ice Cloak trait

Endra IIa - - Class L 50%, Ocean, size 12, 7 Energy to make this that world, Magnetic Storms trait so I spend 2k here to terraform.

I brought this in since next door is a Class M world system called Norox. I want to expand north to get near the Idanians.

I send an envoy to make nice with them.

18 July – Anomaly found in the system called Fira for 34 days.

Hev’da brought in! it has 4 energy and 2 minerals to bring in but I just do the energy. It’s here since it has three Class L worlds at 50% each.

Hev’da Planets:

Hev’da IIIa – Size 10, Desert, Ag world with 7, trait called Gigantic Sand Bores that turns techs and farmers into 4 trade making

Hev’da IVa – Arid, size 14, it has 4 of every thing so it could be any world,

Hev’da VIIIa – Size 13, Ocean world, could be energy could be farming

1 Aug – Tiba construction finished.

Event – Duonetic Field – While settling on Dep’reth Prime we come across a naturally occurring field which disables our components. I get a modifier here to stop research at -100% each.

30 Aug – Event – Anomaly in Fira – Lake of Dread -Our away team arrived at a huge lake with unexplained vibrations and then found no evidence of what we were searching for, but the fire is here growing in power so I have two options – sample and leave – Fira gets +3 rare Tetryons/month or take some and gain 100 Tetryons, I choose the former since it’s about three planets away from Bitrox

10 Sept – Astra Menta set up!

Astra Menta Prime – Class M, Alpine, 80% open spot and job, size of 11, 8 mining districts, It has Diamagnetic Ore Slopes here so my techs and farmers will make +2 minerals. I make this an Energy World to make Techs.

I finish the research of Astrophysics Almanac; next is Plasma Storage Cells to unlock Negatron Disrupters for 17 months

5 Oct – First Contact update – we have established contact with the Boslic Hierarchy and we gain 3500 unity. They are in four systems next to us in Rixudex and below the Klingons – I make nice with them

11 Oct – The Obora system nearish the Idanians is surveyed

28 Oct – Fira system near New Aur finished.

Endra Research station done, next is the system of Norox

4 Nov – Research done in California Schematics to unlock that support class. Next is for 19 months Nanite Chain Drills to increase Mining stations by +10%

26 Nov – We make First Contact in the Jundira System – I assign my open Envoy

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-17-2023 at 12:54 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote