View Single Post
Old 12-16-2023, 10:10 PM   #30
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

8 Feb, 2378 – Damage to vessels repaired

18 May – Research done in Tactical Plasmas – next is Task Databases to reduce crime by 5% and increase pop stuff by the same.

1 June – Astra Menta brought back in! I order Andorians to colonize it

I order built: Vulcan – Ag District; Risa Cultural District which costs 300 minerals, upkeep 3 energy, +2 Entertainer jobs that make amenities and one researcher to make research from minerals; Bredara Prime – Reseach Labs; Kirama Secundus – Energy; Boxer Prime – Mining; Chil’Ko – Ag; Dorvan Prime – Mining

4 July – We settle a new world!

Terana Prime
– Class M, Gaia, size 16, one open job and spot, I’ll make it an Energy World!!!

11 July – Simton star system surveyed!!! It’s far side of the Cardassians!

4 Oct – New World settled!!

Rixudex Prime – Class M, Desert, 80%, size 18, Energy world here too!

25 Nov – I order a Culture District in Andoria and Tellar Prime

2 Dec – Kardex system by the Cardassians discovered

8 Jan, 2379 – Constrction done in Astra Menta, next is bringing in left of Beta Zeta the strong Vet’tara system!

23 Jan – Event – Bunker Drawings - Research on Sepux Ia is done and we find a completely dead world and vegetation and everything else. We also found a huge underground chamber of stuff.

3 Feb – We settle in a new world!

Sepux III – 50%, Class L, Betazed colony, size 21. I cannot Terraform something already colonized. I turn this into a Ag World with that trait.

I start Terraforming Bredara IVa

30 Feb – Event – The Crystalline Entity – After cross checking the Bunker drawing on Sepux Ia with the Starfleet database, they were of a large Crystalline structure. The Crystalline Entity – I have two options – lure it with 500 Energy and gain 1642 research and 1200 unity or it’s not worth the risk and skip it by. I like free unity, but I don’t think it’s worth the risk

14 June – Event – Anomaly – Cirok – Ruglike – Our survey team was startled by a herd of giant mammal, but they seem to want to play. I spend 500 energy to make a toy.

3 July – I order an upgrade of my Captial at Micara Prime and Mining District for Dep’reth Prime

5 Aug – We finished the research in the field of Standardized Intrepid Schematics and next is Improved Energy Production for 11 months to give ships thruster

We also finished surveying the system of Bris’neth on the far side of the Cardassian Union

I finish enough Anomalies with the Enterprise to recruit La Forge! This makes our ships go 20% fsater

8 Sept – Terraforming done in Rixudex VIIIa

We establish First Contact in the New Aur system and I start working on it

17 Oct – The Vet’tara system is ours! It has mining stations for 2 Deuterium and 2 ores – I order it to bring in the Deuterium

Vet’tara Planets:

Vet’tara III -
Class L, 50%, Arctic, a massive 21 size, also has the Ice Cloak trait, I spend 2k energy to terraform it.

Vet’tara VIIa – Class M, Savannah, 80%, size 13, trait of Sandfire Deserts we’ve had before, and then Cometary Dust Clouds to turn Scientists into +3 food

I order a Colony Ship here since it’s got 6 Energy to turn into that world of Farians that will boost it

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote