View Single Post
Old 12-16-2023, 01:39 PM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 Jan, 2374 – Anomaly detected in the system of Stella Jor for 41 days

4 Mar – Anomaly Event – Torons and Rust – Iron oxidizes in the soil of Stella Jor IV. It’s pretty. I can collect them for 500 minerals or give this planet a +3 mining station. I do the latter.

Research done for Multidisplinary Campus that give me+1 level cap to Scientist – next is War-Time Archies that unlock the War Academy and then that’ll take 40 months

16 Mar – Research agreement with the Romulans!

20 Mar – Construction done in Astra Menta, next is bringing in the Terana system to our bottom which has three planets.

18 Apr – I order for Bredara Prime an Energy District; Vulcan – Research Labs; and for Kirama Prime too

25 April – Survey done by Enterprise D on the nothing in it Castra

24 May – Recruit Benjamin Sisko – I get an event to recruit him. I spend 300 unity.

Benjamin Sisko – Age 42, level 3, he counts as an Admiral, I can only have two, he has the trait of Pressure-Cooker.

9 June – Survey finished of the Ignasti system on the far side of the Cardassians

15 June – I order for Chil’Ko an Ag District

We have started colonizing Dep’reth.

27 July – Dep’reth Prime Ag District ordered

7 Aug – Anomaly logged in the Stella Jor system for 60 days

23 Aug – Micara B Ia has been Terraformed to a Class M world!

I order another Con Ship in Sol for the Research stations that costs me 85 Alloys.

For my station upgrades, I order a Shipyard in my central system of Andoria for 50 Alloys, and then Kirama too on the far side of the Federation, and then Wolf 359 a Defense System for 50 too, and then also in Dep’reth next to the Cardassians too

I start Terraforming Bredara IVa with the Behemotic Fossils boost

We get a Commercial Pact with the Romulans and finished our Misson of “Multilateral Accords” which gives us +30 multilateral prosperity and unlocks our branch to Empower Section 31 or Grow the Federation which requires bringing in two minor powers

28 Sept – Anomaly Event – Stella Jor – Childhood Friend – We find a survival shelter on the Stella Jor III planet we were researching. It was recently touched by the Nexus. I can study it and gain 3064 research or harvest for 500 credits, I choose the research boost!

27 Oct – Stella Jor surveyed! It’s on the edge of the explorable space as well

3 Nov - We incorporate the awesome Terana system! This has 2 energy and research I’ll build into. Below Dep’reth.

Terana Planets:

Terana VIa –
Class D, Alpine, 30%, size 14, trait Ice Cloak, miners make 3 trade value- I order Terraforming here now. It’ll take 2700 days.

Terana Va
– Class M, Gaia, Moon 100% size 15, 10 energy for an Energy world,

Terana VIIa – Class M, Moon, Desert, 80%, 5 Ag for that world.

I send a Faurian led Colony to Terana Va which makes better energy!

30 Dec – We find an anomaly for 49 days in the Uleb system

1 Jan, 3375 – We colonize a new world!

Dorvan Prime – Dorvan V which we Terraformed, size 10, Class M Continental, 80%, has not big districts - the most is 4 for Ag and Minerals but we are making 64/month Minerals and 88/month Food so I name it a Mining World. One open spot and one job

Con Ship built in Sol, I order it to build a Research Station here and then on the way down to Beta Leetor with a Class M planet.

1 Feb – I order Research Labs in Andoria and for Tellar Prime a Mining District

24 Feb – Anomaly discovered in the Qelta system I start.

29 Feb – Event – Anomaly in Uleb – Lunar Monad – We are surveying a Moon’s impact crater when we realize that’s it’s not a crater but a giant sigil mostly completed! I have two options – complete it and gain 100 flu, or destroy it for 500 Minerals, I take the flu please

19 Apr – Event – Anomaly in Qelta – Replica Catastrophe – There was a polaric explosion here on Qelta II. The replicators are not working here near the dictator until we pull away. What do I want to make to help? Minerals to get Alloys; National Emblem – 1500 unity; Diplomatic Pin - +20 flu

I choose the unity booster!

15 May – Anomaly discovered in Qelta again

30 May – Rixudex III terraformed! Next is Rixudex VIIa – I order Farians here too since it’ll be an Energy World

14 July – Event – Qelta Anomaly – Misplaced Medicine – Our away team found remnants of temporal rifts on Qelta IIa. None are active but they have an effect on our away team. I can harvest the energy, leave and gain 500 Energy, or research it and gain 5267 research, that’s the one for me!

17 Aug – I order for Kirama Secundus an Energy District.

We finish scanning the star system of Uleb on the far side of the Cardassians

6 Oct – A third anomaly in Qelta discovered!

15 Oct – Research done for Knowledge Repository. Next is Thermal Defectors that unlocks Linked Burst Phasers for 30 months

2 Nov – Research done for Advanced Starbase Construction – next is Thrust Regenerators for 16 months which will give me Auxiliary Impulse Engines.

I order my Starbase in Sol to upgrade at the cost of 500 Alloys for 2 years.

22 Nov – Anomaly Event in Qelta – Old Suits – Our research team found a plethora of unmanned suits on Qelta 1b. I can reroute their energy to gain 1500 credits or give it to military intel and get 100 nanites. I choose the latter.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote