View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 10:42 PM   #25
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

5 Feb, 2370 – We have finished surveying the Rixudex system and that’s my 5th one with the Enterprise! I can now hire Data!

Data – Scientist, age 64, has the traits of Researcher that increases Research speed by 5%;level 5. I replace my level 3 Physics Researcher

Rixudex has three planets of Class L nature to Terraform and bring in! My Con ship is here; I drop down to 1 flu to start bringing it in!

18 Feb – Event – Galas System Anomaly – Murmurwood – We discover beautiful systems of plant life here. I can have their roots analyzed for 3193 research or gain 800 unity for naming this a nature preserve. I do the latter.

2 April – The Cardassians have advanced in their war against The Romulans

9 May – A New Colony is built!!!!!

Boxer Prime - Size 26, Class M Arid, 80%, has 9 mining districts so I name this a Mining World, one extra space, no extra jobs. I order here a Mining District.

16 May – Survey done in the system of Raskae Majoris next to the Idanians.

27 May – Rixudex incorporated! 3 Minerals and 3 research ordered brought in

Rixudex Planets:

Rixudex II
– Class L, Arctic, size 13, 50%, 6 energy and Mining could be either.

Rixudex III
– Class L, Arid, a larger size 17, 50%, 8 energy so that would be this world.

Rixudex VIIIa
– Class L, in between 15, Tundra World, 8 energy here too,

I spend 2k to Terraform Rixudex III

10 Oct – I order for Risa a Research Lab

6 Nov – Research done in Escape Pods! Next is Streamlined Alloys for just 19 months that unlocks the building called “Foundries”

1 Jan, 2371 – Event – Odd Flares – Scientists notice something odd coming from the star in the Bethel System

The Cardassians have moved into Sikorn; I’ll order my Con Ship over there for Mash’gar with a Class M planet but in the cloud they have moved into to stop them there as soon as it finishes building up resources in the Rixudex system

2 Feb - We discover an anomaly in the Galar system

11 Feb – Mash’gar incorporated into Cardassia. My ship is done and I order it to the Astra Menta System because I need to get near the Talarian Republic to help them out.

3 Apr – Event – Anomaly in Galar System – Petrified Forest – We discover a petrified forest on Galar IV instead of the Mammalian fossils we thought. I can extract samples and gain 500 minerals or research it and gain 3682 research. That’s the one I choose

27 June – I order for Buildings: Kirama Prime – Energy District; Draygo Prime – Ag District

I order Andorian led colony to Dorvan V

21 July – We start integrating the Betazed Houses!!!

28 Aug – Apyra System surveyed by the Enterprise D!

3 Sept – Galar surveyed on the far side of the Talarian Republic!

7 Nov – 66 Imora near the Idarians is surveyed too.

1 Dec – We finished settling a new world!!!!!

Chil’Ko – Size 31, 80%, Class M, 11 Ag Districts, Staimagander Seas, I name this an Ag World.

15 Dec – Anomaly for 41 days in Saldara system

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote