View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 09:54 PM   #24
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

21 Jan, 2368 – I order for Tellar Prime a Research Labs.

10 Mar – We start colonizing Boxer Prime.

1 Apr – We finish construction bringing in Chil’Ko! This has 2 energy, 2 research, and then a planet:

Chil’Ko
– Class M, 80%, Ocean world a massive size of 30! It has 11 Ag Districts and the trait of Staimagander Seas which gives the farmers here +3 research, that’s going to be my next target

I order my Ship to create the mining station here for Energy

6 May – New World settled!

Draygo Prime
– One open spot, one open job, 19 size, Class M continental, it’s biggest core three is just 6 Ag. Energy which I could use more of is just 3 and Mining 4. My food/month is more than 100. I name it Ag since that’s what is it’s biggest.

11 June – Survey done of the system called Penvada on the far side of the Cardassians where we met that new alien race.

Event – The Beeps - Colony of Kirama Secundus has a breakthrough on their research on those birds. I can create one of two research priorities. 1 is to give me 1530 Unity and the other is +15% Anomaly Discovery. I do the latter.

27 June – The Age of Piracy has begun. We get rumors that someone named “Tuskless” is in charge.

9 July – Research done in Deuterium Mining Protocols. Next is Escape Pods that unlock that component for 34 months

14 July – We finished construction in Chil’Ko next is a 2 Deuterium star named Xindus

7 Aug – I send an Andorian colony ship to Chil’Ko!

Bajor has been incorporated into the Cardassian Union, so that’s not good. Everyone supported it’s independence. I know we have some Misson Tree stuff to have a free Bajor and I am told that winning it in war later doesn’t count once it’s annexed you cannot finish those Missions.

4 Sept – We can get a new tradition! Do I want another Progress one or to unlock one other? Yeah I want to finish Progress to unlock another Ascension Perk. I can take Pioneers mentioned earlier or what Material Abundance unlocked called “Democracy” that gives us +5% resources from jobs. I like Pioneers unlocking reduced colony cost and speeding up pop growth by 5%

I order for Kerama Prime an Energy District and for Bredara Prime the same

29 Nov – The Cardassians DOWd The Romulans

6 Dec – Anomaly discovered in the Ken’kreth system for 52 days

7 Feb, 2369 - Event – Ken’kreth Anomaly – Antimatter Wastelands – We discover on Ken’kreth IV a huge number of anti-protons. We extract it and gain 2755 research

1 Apr – Event – Bredara Prime – Ruins found on our world. This creates a special project to investigate them. I order the Cerritos from Beta Zeta making Second Contact to there to research.

4 May – Research done in Phaser Theory; next is Phaser Chain-Linking for 46 months to give my ships Phaser Arrays

3 June – Event – I heard you like Ruins – Bredara Prime – Our researchers show these are from wildly different times. They had non-Humanoid physiology. I have two options – Build Atop Them – This planet gets +10% research and unity from jobs; Bulldoze them and get +1 Housing and +10 colonial pull. I choose the former and name this a Tech World from Energy

On Risa I upgrade my Shelter captial to a Planetary one. That will increase my Admin Capacity. This costs 510 Minerals and 5 energy upkeep per month

16 June – Construction finished in Xindus. Next is Rixudex being surveyed by the Enterprise with two Class L planets.

22 June – We finish surveying the system of Beta Deri on the far side of the Cardassians

6 July – Betazeds expand into Minorva

24 July – We have set up First Contact with the Idanian Clans! They are on the far side of the Cardassians near Beta Deri

19 Aug – I begin to Terraform Micara B IA

26 Sept – We begin colonizing Chil’Ko Prime

22 Oct- Ken’kreth system surveyed past the Talarian Republic.

8 Nov – I order stuff in these planets – Wolf 359 – Industrial District; Bredara prime – Energy District; Micara Prime – Mining District; Kirama Secundus – Energy District

25 Dec – Anomaly in the Galas system for 44 days

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote