View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 09:41 PM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 3364 – We are 18 years in, 2 before TNG era, and hopefully bringing in the Enterprise will get me started.

I have enough Flu to bring in Valo which is 86, but it’s just one planet with a 30% and there is a Class M in the system being explored by the Enterprise D, so I head there. It’s called Draygo.

It looks like my Energy Consumption has dropped massively, so I need to up that expect me to add more Energy Districts to planets. I am making just 11 now. Are there any Class M worlds that I could turn into Energy Worlds with my next colony? Dorvan V has just 3 Energy Districts and Denobula 3 too. I am still getting ready to start colonizing Kirama Va and that has 7 Districts, so I’ll do that with it.

7 Mar – Research done with Artificial Gravity Stations. What’s next is Plasma Turbines that increases Energy from Mining Stations by +10% and that will take just 23 months

15 Apr – We finish surveying Draygo! It has a Class M planet. I spend 86 flu and 100 Alloys to bring it in

10 May - We finish surveying Terana on the other side of the clouds and near the unidentified culture we are setting up first contact with.

30 June – We finish surveying Talar also by the clods and near the nation.

2 July – Our Governor wants to visit Kerama Prime to help with local blockers I send him

We are setting up Kerama Secundus too by the by

6 Aug – Draygo is ours! Draygo System has no mines or anything else.

Draygo IV – Class M, Continental world, size 18, 80%, nothing of core three high, best is 6 Ag. Big though

13 Nov – Our Governor Ship arrives in Kerama Prime!!!

I order a Colonization Ship to Draygo IV! It’s led by Humans that make better Energy from jobs.

19 Jan, 3365 – New thing in First Contact – we have established them with the Talarian Republic! We gain 1600 unity. We offer them a gift of 400 credits and raise relations by 40.

I send my envoy from First Contact to make nice with them.

28 Mar – Event – Recruit Luther Sloan – I have a mission to hire Luther Sloan now. He is the Section 51 guy from DS9. It would cost 300 unity. I do it!

Luther Sloan
– Level 3 Spy, age 39

I have a few unemployed pops. I order in Wolf 359 Industrial District, Micara Prime Mining District and Kirama Prime two Energys.

3 May – Beta Penthe is explored, it has a 2 Dilithium Crystal maker, so it’s a key mineral I order my Con Ship over.

5 June – System called Kristor near Talarian Republic is finished!

14 July – Tech done called Biomedical Facilities. Next is Adaptive Test for 28 months that increase Scientist level by 1.

17 July – Message from our Governor over at Kirama Prime. They have built up the infrastructure here and we gain 80 flu.

Is that enough for Beta Penthe which is 103? Yup! I start bringing it in

2 Oct – Anomaly in the system of Alila which I start for 96 days

4 Nov – Beta Penthe brought in! I start mining the Dilithium Crystals.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote