View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 07:49 AM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I like my current President named T’Pragh since she is just 54 years old an Vulcan so she could rule for a while as a Vulcan and she is running for Scientific Advancement to give my scientists +5% research speed. There are three other candidates, two of which are running on Education Reform to give +50% leader EXP gain (my Governor Anders Nuzzo and Scientist Gral) which are Human and Tellarite respectively and one with Labor Reform to give me +5% Production called Catalina Okafor who is also Human and my Physics Research person. All are in the mid-20s. I also like Labor Reform so she’s my 2nd choice. The Election is to be held on April 1

21 Mar – Event – Early Terraformers – In Bredara – Early Terraforming equipment has been found in the Wastelands of Bredara I which is Class H Barren world which is uninhabitable, it was by a group of Clones. I have three options – Finish what they started – We get a special project called “Terraforming the Impossible”; the middle is Salvage the equipment and I gain a massive 500 Alloys! The last is to leave it be and this planet gains +3 Research to put a Research Station around. I like all three. I need Alloys bad to get 3500, and a free 500 here is massive. I also want to point out that my I planet is not one of the here colonizable but it’s the Moon around it, so that’s nice too. The long term best option is clearly getting a Terraformable Planet after the Special Project. I think the 500 Alloys could push me from 603 to more than 1100, and since I am only making 13/month, that’s years of Alloys and would roughly get me 1/3rd of the way there, and I could start swapping other things for it. I know it’s the short term play, but I need those Alloys, and then I can build the Enterprise-D and finish my Mission. And what happens if I finish my Mission and then need to finish Terraforming it and then it’s just a 30% world or a Terraformable World I can incorporate here, I don’t know for sure what would happen and I know what the Alloys would do for sure. So I do the Alloys since I am no worse off than I was.

1 April – Gral is elected our new President!

Kirama System finished surveying! It’s up over the Naucisaans and left of Micara and has two Class M worlds one of which is Gaea. I need to hire a new Scientist for Gral’s Ship and I spend 1k energy for Andorian Viras Shrey’an for the USS Naweeth City.

Construction finished in Dorvan! It has 2 Mining station, 3 Deuterium Star, then those two low rent planets! I now have 127 spread

Dorvan:

Dorvan IV – Class D, 30% habitability, Tundra, size 8,7 Mining Districts are it’s biggest so it’s likely be a Mining World.

Dorvan V – Class L Continental World, size of 9, suitability at just 50%, it’s biggest of the core three is Ag but just at 4.

I order my Con Ship to Norol which has three bad worlds but just 86 flu to bring in

I buy 250 Alloys for 1417 Energy

I need jobs in Tellar Prime, Vulcan and Risa – I order there Ag District for Vulcan, Mining District for Tellar Prime and then for Risa also an Ag District

I have 1500 Food, enough for another Colony. I want to order it to Micara for my Gaea World but we lost that colonial trait with my new President gone and it’s now 2k Food and then a massive 200 Alloys instead

6 Aug – I get an Incoming Transmission from Governor about having a fun Wolf 359 Prime event there, and I send him from Sol to Wolf 359 to celebrate it’s one year anniversary.

Bredara has started colonizing

10 Aug – Anomaly in Astra Menta takes around 75 days

16 Oct – The Governor arrives at Wolf 359 Prime

I swap 777 Energy for another 250 Alloys.

10 Nov – Event – Astra Menta – Biopod – We find a biomedically sealed Biopod on Astra Menta Iva. What do I want to do with it? It looks like a Terraforming device! I have two options, both awesome! Open it and the world becomes inhabitable or send it home and gain the Terraforming tech! Either works here, but I choose the Terraforming Tech.

Terraforming costs 2k Energy, takes 10 years and updates a world to a better class. For example, I could Terraform Bredara Iva from Class L at 50% to Class M at 80, I could do Dorvan IV and move from Class D to Class L. I spend 2k to Terraform Dorvan V, but this will only take 1800 days.

1 Dec – Event – Their Roots run Deep – After 5 years, Risa’s old growth forests are mostly depleted. I can try to preserve the forest and spend 300 energy and gain 250 unity or not and lose 250 unity. I choose to protect them.

1 Apr, 3357 – Anomaly discovered in the Sikorn system, I will take 89 days off from his survey to research it.

29 Apr – We finish at Wolf 359 Prime and gain 80 flu! That’s enough for Norol and I spend 100 Alloys and 86 flu to bring it in.

1 June – I now have 2.2k Food with a buffer, so do I want to spend 150 Alloys and 2k food to set up a colony? I do so and send a Colony Ship to Micara Va, with Andorians on this border world with the Naucisaans.

To buy 250 Alloys is a massive 1677 energy, so this will take a while!

15 July – Event, Sikorn Anomaly – Eternal Eclipse – Overlapping eclipses keep Sikorn Iva perpetually in shadow. There are ancient glyphs carved into the side of them Mountain here. I can gain 50 Gravitons or this world gains +3 Mining station here. I choose the 50 rare stuff

24 July - I finish surveying Astra Menta – this has one Class L planet with 50% but it’s in the plasma starfield where ships take 50 damage entering. I won’t move here any time soon

4 Aug – Reseach done for Shield Frequency Bypassing. Next is Orbital Tracking Beams which gives us +10 research and mining from stations’ and it’ll take 60 months

16 Aug – Construction finished in Norol!

Norol - This has a 4 Energy Star which I move to make a Mining Station at, a 2 minerals planet, and then three bad planets, below the Cardassians, left of Dorvan

Norol Planets
:

Norol III – Class D, Savannah world, massive 22 size, 30% suitability, with a massive 10 Energy distracts this is a good Energy World.

Norol IIIa
– That planet’s smaller moon, smaller size 12, 30%, Class D Ocean, just 5 Ags to make this an Ag World.

Norol BIIa –The secondary star’s moon is also Class D moon with a size of 12, Savanna World, this also has the Behemotic Fossils and would be a good Research world

26 Sept - I finish surveying Silkorn below Cardassia and left of Norol with Class D and L worlds and then a Terraformable one too. There is a final Anomaly here to take a massive 223 days I start, This is also in the Plasma Starfield

10 Nov – Anomaly in the Mash’gar system, it will take 134 days

7 Dec – Construction finished in Norol. I order this ship to Kirama which will take 86 flu to bring in.

Event – Neural Root Network – On Risa, after guarding the Forest, we gain 1500 unity!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote