View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 11:46 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 3354 – Looks like I didn’t send my Governor Ship back, so I send it now.

2 Feb – Anomaly in the Norol System, I start, it should take around 64 days

21 Feb – Micara is ours! Our spread moves up to 116 one more than 115

Micara - I order a Mining Station at a 3 Energy place here.

Micara Planets:

Micara BIa
Around the 2nd star in this system is this moon. It’s a big Class L Ocean world with 15 size. It has a trait called Necleogenic Currents that makes my energy production here get +3 per tech, so that’s an Energy world. This has 50% habitability

Micara Va
– This moon around the first star is Class M, Arid, smaller 10 size, 80 habitability, it doesn’t have more than 7 districts of any type, none of which are base types, which are very small like 3 Energy and 4 Minerals.

Micara Va is next after the Gaia world over Denobula due to three bigger size.

4 April – Event – Chromatic Vortex – Norol Anomaly - We investigate a shuttle in orbit at Norol IIa, we come across a group of people on the shuttle guarding a dormant chromatic vortex. I have three options: Resupply the Vortex - I pay 1000 energy but gain 40 flu; Detain them for Study- I gain 1600 research; and Scan the Vortex from Far – I get 500 unity. I love the unity and flu gains, and I have 4.4k energy so I could spend it. Hmm. I need unity for the tradition that unlocks spread boosts and then flu to spread. I do the unity booster third option.

9 June – We find another anomaly in the Norol system, again rudimentary level and 55 days

25 July – Construction finished on Mining Station in Micara. To bring in Valo with the big rough 30% planet is 87 influence and I have 52. To bring in Dorvan with the two planets one 50% and one worse to the bottom of the Cardassians and left of Bajor and above Micara is 104. Valo is a race with the Naucisaans and Dorvan with the Cardassians. None are very eligible here. I send my ship to Dorvan since both scouts to it and Micara’s left have planets.

8 Aug – Event – Citizens Abuzz – Our citizens are all a-twitter after our first contact with the Naucisaans. We gain +5% research speed for five years

10 Aug – Event – Noral Anomaly – Failed Genesis – We find a prototype of the Genesis Torpedo here. I can choose to gain 500 food or unity, I choose the latter

17 Oct – I have two planets with unemployed people – Risa with 2 so I build here a an Ag District for 300 minerals, one energy two jobs since it’s an Ag world and Andoria with one unemployed person so I build here an Energy district for 300, two jobs since it’s my Energy world

6 Nov – Anomaly in Norol for a third time, I do it again, this time for 51 days

27 Dec - We finish our Society tech! Next is Simulator Holodecks which unlocks that. It should take around 65 months

12 Jan, 3355 – Event – Ride or Die – Norol Anomaly - The Senior Physicist on our vassal has called for our aid to research and discovers an unusual cloud mad of Matreon gas. I have two choices to research it for study to gain +2294 research or to bottle for sale for 500 credits. I choose research!

15 Feb – Anomaly detected in Kirama System which will take a longer 190 days to do, but I order it.

23 Feb – A fourth Anomaly in Norol for 51 days starts

6 Mar – Wolf 359 is settled!

Wolf 359 Prime –
Class M, Desert, 12 size, 1 open job, Reassembled Transport Ship Shelter, has a massive 11 Mining districts, but farmers here make 2 amenities instead of Food due to the Sandfire Deserts trait. I choose to make this a Mining World

I spend 1.3k food to colonize the Gaia world of Bredara VIIa – I send here Humans

30 Apr – Event – Norol Anomaly – Oh, Worms – We are scouting out the cave system on Norol, a group goes missing for a while, and then it seems like flesh-eating cave worms got to them and are harvesting a rare mineral called Tetryons. I have two options – Tag and Study them for 1500 research boost or harvest and get 300 Tetryons, I choose the latter.

6 Aug – We finish researching the Shipyard Overhaul! Next is Celestial-Holo Planning for 48 months with gives us -15% cost for both buildings and districts.

14 Aug – Event – The Zeitgeist Shifts – The mood after First Contact is shifting. I have two options: Continue to seek out new life and 50% chance of 500 unity or 1500 research, or Keep Vigilant and gain boosted ship speeds! I choose the first and gained research.

12 Sept – Event – Anomaly Kirama – Beneath the Wasteland - Humanoid life has been discovered in the tunnels of Kirama! They just have access to basic tech, and are pretty primitive. It looks like their civilization was destroyed long ago in a nuclear war. Do I want to contact them and spend 100 credits to initiate First Contact or hold with the prime directive and not and gain 1529 research from studying them. I choose to contact them since they were once advanced.

25 Sept – Norol is done surveying! It has three planets all of the Class D type, at 30%, is below the Cardassians and left of Dorvan.

I have finished the First Mission on the Tree called “Where No One has Gone Before” and I get for 10 years +20% anomaly discovery chance and -10% anomaly speed. I unlock Understand the Unknown and Build the Enterprise. The first needs for me to have investigated at least 5 anomalies and I have done 9. We finish this and gain 2500 research and 1500 unity. That unlocks First Contact and I need to have contacted 5 minor powers and we are at 2. For the Enterprise I need 3500 alloys and I have 620 and then spend them a lot for ships, colonizations and making new stations to bring in new systems.

I can purchase the next tradition, since I just opened Progress, this time I go the spread helping Material Abundance and now I need to start building on my non-HWs

12 Oct – Event – You Shall Be as Gods – In Kirama we contact, begin being worshipped as gods, and we have come across a tablet - and I have two options – inscribe, spend 200 Energy, or Do Not Dispel their illusions and gain 100 alloy, which I need to save up for the Enterprise. I translate the inscription.

13 Nov -Event – A Canticle for Who – We translate and these chips are edible and we have 500 food and 300 energy

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote