View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 11:34 AM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Right now my spread is now 92/115

I have two diplomats Giovanni Johnson who I assign to make nice with the Romulans and Karth’ya Elan an Andorian to make nice with the Betazeds

It looks like we have open borders with just the Klingons

13 Feb, 2348 – We discover an anomaly in the system between us and Beta Zeta called Bredara at the planet there Gral this is a routine difficulty and should just take 76 days, I send my Scout Ship to research it.

22 Mar – Event – A Substantial Rumor – The Gral anomaly is done! The rumors of an Abandoned Laboratory on Bredara Iva are true! I have a few options, and I can choose to gain 100 Dilithium a rare mineral or this planet gets a new trait, and there are three habitable planets here, so giving one anew trait would be nice. Or getting a rare mineral you have to get in a system would be nice too. I do the trait and it gains the trait “Behemoic Ammonite Fossils”

27 Mar – Anomaly found in Bredara again, I start it, it’s also routine and takes 76 days

7 June - Construction done on 61 Cyngi, next is a 2 energy Mining Station in Risa that will net me one.

29 July – I now have enough food and alloys to send my first colonization fleet to Risa since it’s a Gaea world with 100 suitability and the Tellarites who are bad at war but great leaders are leading our expedition. That will raise my spread.

13 Aug – Event – Anomaly in Dorasi - Abundance of Life in our Galaxy – We have found so much life out there after the Vulcans contacted us. I can gain 1500 research or 500 energy credits. I like both, my energy right now is 785. I do research.

28 Aug – Event – Stellar Nursery – Anomaly in Bredara – The young age of the Star here as well as it; neighbors suggest this star here is a Stellar Nursery. I have two choices – gain 393 minerals or 2350 research. I have 942 minerals and make 39 monthly, so that’s fine and dandy and I use that for construction. I do the research here too.

My two Science Ship leaders gain a level.

16 Oct - I get a Migration Treaty from the Betazed Houses but I decline since it costs Flu to upkeep which I need to grab systems.

18 Nov – We finish surveying Dorasi! This system just has no resources or planets to bring in, but there is another anomaly here I move to start. This is next to the Klingon Empire

11 Dec – Contraction done in Risa, next I want to send my Ship to bring in Wolf 359 with it’s colonizable planet. But it’ll take 86 flu and I have 75, so I head there now to get ready for the future bring in.

5 Feb, 2349 – Reseach finished of Corrosion Beams and then Antimatter Recycling. Next for Physics is Subspace Probe Longs to give us Subspace Sensors and then it’ll take 29 months and then for Engineering it’s Mineral Ore Refining to let me build on planets Mineral Processing Facilities and then it’ll take 40 months

7 Apr – I accept from the Betazeds an offer for a Protection Pact that will help us both since it doesn’t take influence.

9 Apr – Event – Anomaly in Dorasi – Cryocapsule - We find a Cryocapsule in a frosted planet. Do I open it (gain 1560 research) or protect my crew and open carefully ( gain500 unity) – I choose the latter since unity gives me tradition. We get an event about finding a Cryolog and get 3135 research. Our science ship leaves Dorasi!

11 May – Our president gained a level.

6 June – Reseach done in Fast-Tracked Training, next is Interplanar Exploratory Programs which gives me another Envoy to send out and then unlocks the Prosperity Accords edict. This should be done in 34 months

I finish exploring Bredara next to the Beta Zeta HW and then it has three habitable planets including one Gaia, so after I finish Wolf 359, if there is nothing else in the final central place to bring in, it will be 2nd or 3rd on my expansion target queues.

Risa has started colonizing and we have 97 spread

29 July – Anomaly discovered in the Ka’Tula system next to us and the final of four in that area. I start research which should take 64 days

1 Sept – I have enough Unity for the 2nd tradition. What do I want here?

The next Research options are:

Empiricism -
Which gives me +2 science leader cap and then +25% survey of planets speed,

Scientific Enlightenment - Gives all Scientists of mine another trait. Every leader has just one trait.

Federation tradition:

Material Abundance
- From replicators gives me +20 spread for each captial building not on my HW

Pioneers – Which gives me +20 pop growth and +25 speed for building science and construction ships.

I like Material Abundance to increase my spread rate and then both Science traditions. Since Vulcans live another 100 years, hiring Vulcan scientists moving forward would make sense with that Empiricism. Let’s do Scientific Enlightenment.

20 Oct – Event - Anomaly in Ka’Tula – Planted Trap – Our crew discovered a great smelling forest on Ku’Tula IV they explore and are predatory in nature. I get 2350 research

I start expanding into the Wolf 359 System.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote