View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 05:22 PM   #580
QuikSand
lolzcat

Finished my first two TD sets... sold CB McNeil for 599K (nice) and my QB P Rivers is still on the block for a bit over 200K, ugh. I'm playing the market with the component pieces of the McNeil set, still buying them when they feel cheap, putting high priced copies out there of anything where there aren't many copies. I will likely complete the set more than this once, but I will be buying and selling pieces in this inflated market for a while to come, if things hold out the way they look now.

The 96 cards you get by doing all 32 TD sets are selling for 5M coins, so there's still motivated people out there working to finish the full cycle. That's my perfect buyer... itchy and tired from grinding this pout forever, he sees my 80- or 82-rated guy listed at 29K and the only copy available, and even if he knows he could come back tomorrow and likely have better luck, he goes ahead and buys it for my 29K, after I bought it an hour earlier for 12K.

I topped over 5M coins for a while, have dipped below by buying more components of the McNeal set, but overall feeling okay about cash position. The McNeal is the only Chargers player out there we don't have, other than the two 96 endgame guys.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote