View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 08:06 PM   #488
Bobble
College Prospect

My random thoughts:
  • Our defense is WEAK. I don't know if there's a solution. I hear people clamoring to fire Glenn but I'd like to have an expert (similar to JT O'Sullivan's YouTube channel) tell me whether he's the problem or that we just don't have the talent.
  • It was like the Saints were more concerned about keeping playing time promises to their QBs than winning the game. Every time Taysom Hill was out there, they were getting 8 yards a pop. I was glad to see Carr come back in and then even happier to see Jameis.
  • We don't miss Jamaal Williams and NO isn't using him either.
  • Goff is throwing a few too many interception-worthy passes for my liking. Prolly related to the next point.
  • Our O-line isn't as dominant as it started out. Injuries? Sure, but they're giving up pressure and we were not getting the movement to open things up for Monty.
  • LaPorta is overfilling the Hock-sized whole in this offense. Catching AND blocking. Great move by the front office.
  • The draft class has been a success. I like Gibbs, like Campbell well enough, LOVE LaPorta, LOVE Branch. Would I rather have Bijan? No.
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote