View Single Post
Old 11-17-2023, 01:03 AM   #9
stratonapba
Mascot

November 21, 99 AS (2999 AD)

One Week Before Thanksgiving and Two Weeks before Winter Training that's what we need to know however we will have our first winter training game scheduled for December 1st however we hope it will be a sellout crowd however I'm watching Tic Tac Dough with host Wink Martindale however it turns out that episode had 2 people travelled from 1979 playing this game in hopes of winning big.

However we will have our first winter training contest on December 1st as the Bay Area Panthers battle the Oakland Acorns however we are hoping to look forward to an Epic Season as we know it.

But the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series is ready to kick off Season #1 in the Year 3000 but it will be for a 28 Race Season however this will be really exciting however Katie Thurston is giving a Speech for the New Season however we had a Great Show afterwards Tayshia Adams gave a speech of what we will see for the New Season for the Bay Area Panthers then as the night progresses more and more comedic speeches came and I laughed and I got roasted for this.

However that was fun now we hope that we are getting closer to it however our Bar Girl Brittney did made fun about Indiana Jones and it was totally fun and I decided to twerk afterwards but Channel 7 News Scene has started anchored by Ama Daetz and Dan Ashley.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote