View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 09:38 AM   #154
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxab View Post
Is there a way to easily see how much players at a position are earning to gauge contract offers? Can I pull up a league-wide list of CBs to see how much they are making? Obviously, I can scroll from team to team to get this information, but I wondered if there might be a better way that I'm not seeing.

You can go to the "Find a Player" page in the Free Agent area and select "Players on Rosters" instead of "Available Players". Then you can setup the filters to your liking by searching for CBs who have less than 10 years experience and it will also list their salary (not cap hit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxab View Post
I was also wondering if anyone knew whether particular styles of players/attributes worked better than others with specific offensive and defensive coaching preferences. Is there a guide out there that might explain what might be helpful in putting the best players on the field for specific kinds of coordinator preferences?

I don't think there is anything specific to FOF9 yet but if you look back through this forum you should be able to find some useful info about how to build a team with specific offenses/defenses in mind. But at the same time, I think that's what's fun about a game like this...figuring out how to replicate your favorite team's offense, for example, by trying various things and tweaking until you're satisfied. SPOILER: You'll never be satisfied.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote