View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 09:45 PM   #64
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Mar, 1127 – I am now back to positive cash after my gift in the Court Event.

18 Mar – Event – Solace in Script – Again, Duke Porbjorn makes a poem this time for my dead daughter Maria and I lose 29 stress

15 July – I unlock a new Learning Perk this time I snag Iron Resistance which gives me -30% of getting ill.

It looks like Duke Porbjorn has DOW’d Scotland, but I cannot join the war, his ally is the Duchy of Moray also ours at war with their old master.

Scotland is not allied to Bohemia any more. I can DOW them for our CB Galloway but I only have 76 cash so let’s build up my cash infrastructure first

16 Sept – Event – A Helpful Warning – Norway has heard of a plot by our Countess Forbflaith to kill me and let’s me, I confront her privately. She denies angrily and we lose 20 relations.

1 Jan, 1128 – It looks like the Duke of the Isles is trying to take the entire Duchy of Strathclyde next to me which includes our claim of Galloway. I begin to fabricate a claim in Mearns south of Buchan.

16 June – Event – Commander Promoted – I agree to bring in a low born Knight rallied by Duke Luloch II.

28 Aug – Our Splendor fame increases

19 Sept – Event – I spend 95 cash to buy a book for the Archbishop. I get a weak hook with him

1 Jan, 1129 – After that event I have just 175 cash for a war. I need more time and the claim finished. But I am making 12.0 after renovating my finances so I might have enough for war upkeep.

15 Jan – Land Farmhouse finished in Ennis! I am now making 12.5 cash per month.

3 Feb – The claim is done in Mearns, I spend 51 in cash to get it and now have 150
I have enough prestige to call in England at 1053, and my cash influx should be enough to keep up with the Joneses. I’ll wait another few months to get my cashflow at 200+

4 July – I have 216 cash.

The Isles have a warscore of +45

I am ready for war!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote