View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 10:22 PM   #56
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 4th Ireland/Scotland War

I DOW Scotland for the Duchy of Moray I have a claim on. I spend prestige of 150. I call in England for a prestige of 350.

I call up my troops

9 Jan – 3647 troops have been assembled and I order my army to Scotland’s Inverness. I am losing 1.3 per month.

11 Jan – Bohemia joins them and England us

8 Feb – Duke of Gwynedd’s Sway Scheme works, raising our relations to +29. I stay on him

20 Feb – An inspired person arrives at court, and I have plenty of cash but I need it for the war, so I don’t start.

7 April – We arrive in Inverness and begin a siege which should last around 6 months but English forces are one province away and marching in our direction

29 April – England begins sieging a nearby country

9 July - Scotland circles around and lands in England’s Cumberland and begins a siege which should take around 11 months

26 Aug -England captures Dunkeld, +4 warscore

30 Aug – We capture Inverness, +12 warscore, I sack 11 cash, I order my men to Ross next door here in the Duchy of Moray

9 Sept – We begin the siege of Ross which should take around 13 months. Do I head to Cumberland which has 8 months left or hold out here? I don’t want to run into Bohemia coming up the coast so I stick here next to England.

13 Sept – I gain the trait Herbalist from an event.

19 Sept – England arrives in Moray to begin a siege

24 Oct – Scotland asks for White Peace I decline

23 Dec – With just losing 0.8 monthly to army due to losing men in sieges and having in cash 520, I feel like I can do the inspiration event. Blanche wants to make me a weapon for 50 gold I agree. It should take 15 months.

12 Jan, 1118 – Moray falls, +18%

16 Mar – Cumberland falls in England

19 Mar – Inspiration Event – A Motto for the Ages – Blanche is wondering about inspiration, I offer my Houses motto and gain 100 renown!

1 April – Scotland begins sieging Northumberland which should take around 9 months

5 April – England takes Atholl and we are back to +18

21 May – Ross falls, we sack 11 cash warscore is +38 – next is the final Moray holding Buchan

2 July – I begin sieging Buchan and it should take around 7 months

29 July – England begins sieging Mearns to my south and that should take around 8 months

28 Sept – I unlock a new Learning Perk and I take Defender of the Faith that cuts our tyranny gain by 25%

15 Oct – Inspiration Event – A New Forge - Our Weaponsmith wants a new forge. I agree and spend 50 to increase the ability of the artifact she makes.

26 Oct – Northumberland falls and the warscore is now +46 since we gained the longer we held territory at war

3 Nov – My third daughter is now of age!!

Maria – 16, Catholic, Irish, stats of 8/7/9/5/7 prowess of 15, background of Thrifty Clerk, traits of Bossy, Trusting, Gluttonous and Sadistic. She is Barren and drops 50% fertility.

I don’t send her out for marriage right now I need to keep our options open for post my death.

9 Nov – Duke Porbjorn of the Isles changes culture to Gaelic from Norwegian.

16 Dec – We capture Buchan, and sack 7 cash and the warscore is +54, I order my army to Angus

2 Jan, 1119 – Scotland is besieging Argyll, head over to knock them out or keep heading to Angus? I head over, I have 3346 to their 2897

12 Feb – Our Inspiration is done!

Blanche’s Sword – Masterwork Weapon - +5 prowess, +6% Knight Effectiveness

21 Feb – Scotland breaks off their siege as I approach, can I catch them in battle?

2 March – We capture their army and begin battle

11 March – England arrives and joins us

15 March – We win and the warscore jumps to +86 – I order my army east to Scotland’s Strathearn

13 April – Event – I gain another Learning Perk and finish the Theologian track and take the final one which is “Theologian” and gives me that trait.

22 April – We arrive in Strathearn and the siege should take around 8 months

England is in Lennox for 7 months

14 June – Event – Staring at the Heavens – I gain 250 piety after stopping at my Archbishop’s request

26 Aug – Sway Scheme successful on the Duke Cadwgan II and we are now at +46

16 Sept – We capture Strathearn, sack 10 cash, and now have a warscore of 100!

I go for peace for The Duchy of Morey

Here:

As you can see, I am taking the four provinces to our east of the Isles Duchy we took before!

Peace:

I gain 100 fame!

Ross – East of us, south of Norway, north of Inverness, control of 60, development of 6, 4 Baronies, Gaelic and Catholic, land types of Hills in all four, owned by the former Duke of Moray, who owns all four holdings.

Inverness – South of Ross, north of Scotland, east of us, west of Moray, 7 development, 60 control, Catholic Gaelic, a massive 5 Baronies with land types of Hills in them all

Moray – Capital of the Duchy – Central north of area, development of 9, control of 60, Catholic and Gaelic here too, three baronies of the land type of Taiga in two and Hills one

Buchan – Far east shore, north of Scotland, Gaels here worship Catholicism, 60 control, 8 development here, Baronies are two Taiga here and one Hills.

The ruler who was stripped of the Duchal title:

Earl Mormaer Lulach II –
Age of 31, -86 relations, stats of…get ready…3/15/15/27/12! His traits are Ambitious, Diligent, Greedy and his ed background is Intricate Webweaver. His 27 Stewardship is nasty good! I hand him the Duchy of Moray title and relations rise to +29.

My current Steward is Countess Forbflaith at +7. We have relations at +30. I cannot swap him in since I promised her 25 years in an event. I begin to sway the new Duke!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote