View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 01:32 PM   #54
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

16 Jan, 1116 – My Spymaster finds proof that Duke of Gwynedd Cadgwan II is trying to kill a guest. I don’t want to hurt relations with him. I skip imprisoning him or exposing him publicly

13 April – Our Sway Scheme on the Duke has worked, and our relations rise by 25 to +4 – I keep on him

10 June – I unlock a new Learning Perk! I choose Prophet which increases the piety of my Knights and then mine by my number of Knights.

13 July – I have 1250 Renown, enough to unlock another Dynasty Perk!

What do I like here? Here are my options:

Erudition Level 2
- +10% piety/month and then +10 relations to Clergy, this is the Court one I unlocked last time.

Warfare Level 2
– I unlocked this first. It gives me +15% pursuit, -15% Retreat losses, and then -20% CB costs.

Anything else I want?

Customs Level 1 - +10 relations with other Cultures, and Minority Vassals – I can learn language Sway Scheme better chance

Law Level 1
- -30% Costs for Hunts and Feasts. Since they cost hundreds of cash, that’s a big break and makes them more feasible for me to run.

What do I like here? Erudition Level 2 is great for piety boosts, but I am getting +6.1/month right now anyway. Adding another 10% will increase it to +6.7. Then the Customs will help me as I expand into more and more into the Isles into Scotland and then later Wales. Also, here is Customs Level 2 for next time: +30% Cultural Acceptance and +1 learn languages. Law next is -20% Title Creation and then +0.02 control gain monthly. Erudition Level 3 is +20% Development growth and Warfare is +10% Monthly Martial Experience. I don’t like where Warfare is heading, I like the other three.

I choose Customs

15 Sept – Event – Blood and Spit – One of my courtiers spit in my grandson’s food. They’ve been verbally assaulting each other ever since. What do I want to do? I tell him that vengeance will come and he keeps the Vengeful trait.

23 Sept – King William II of England gifted me an artifact as a sign of our allyship!

I have a Court Event:

Court Event – Royal Lapse
– Our Court Jester and others are carrying on and trying to do well, but the Jester asks me if I am well since I seem to be not enjoying it. What do I answer?

I have three options, all of which gain stress:

1. My Apologies, What Were you Saying? – I gain 18 stress
2. Forgive Me, I have Other Duties to Attend To – I gain 26 stress and -10 court grandeur
3. Very Good… - I also lose 10 grandeur, gain 16 stress

I choose the first.

15 Oct – 50 Year Anniversary!!!

10 Nov – The Knights Templar have been formed

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote