View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 12:49 AM   #7
stratonapba
Mascot

November 18, 2999 (99 AS)

With 15 Days until thanksgiving and Winter Training Taking Place on December 1st, I'm in Encinal High School however Jay Jianoran is working on his thoughts to add more players to the roster from Encinal High School however I got caught up with Kelly Bohler who is a Sophomore Spirit Commissioner and talk about that she will be on the roster and Kelly said Yes so she's in but anyway we hope that we will run a 30 Race Season with South City opening the season and closing the 3000 Cup Series Season but we hope it will be exciting but something happened it's Davia Bunch who in real life was in the season in which Zach Shallcross is the Bachelor.

Davia: Who are You

Jay: I'm Jay Jianoran, I'm a Student at Encinal High along with Sophomore Spirit Coordinator Kelly Bohler wanna sit in?

Davia: Yes, Howeerr I Think you are on the roster this season is that right

Jay: Yes and you are too, Davia!

Davia: Thanks

Meanwhile Genevie Mayo Came In along with Kelsey Canalin and joined these three in however we are trying to get things hyped for Winter Training so the Jollibee Cup Series will open in South City Speedway in January so we hope this will be exciting however we are getting really excited to do so were planning to have Special Preseason Tournaments of Football which will be open to any team (even those competing in any of the 8 leagues), however a Typical Team made up of High School Students in Oakland or San Francisco can play against the 49ers or Raiders or the Rams or the Chargers or maybe Stanford, Cal, San Jose State, Fresno State, USC, UCLA or San Diego State if they want to do so however similar tournaments will be done for Baseball, Basketball and Hockey as well.

After School: I Kept Working on the Rosters for my stuff on NFL Challenge for Football as well as Strat-o-Matic Baseball and other stuff that I'm working on.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote