View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 08:20 AM   #12
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
I think the issue is that trading is (like many other things) just completely different from past versions. You drop a player in, the AI makes an offer for him, or you drop an AI player in. The AI tells you what draft picks it will take for him. And it appears that in either scenario, it's take it or leave it. I'm good with that, though I realize those who want to try to squeeze every possible drop out of the AI won't be.

I figured that was it. I just find it odd that if I offer a team a 2nd round pick, they'll return an offer of like 2 3rd round picks.

I cannot bundle mutlipe picks though. Perhaps that is a feature to restrict trade cheating, but it's a little disappointing.

I offered a 1st round pick to another team and they offered a 1st, a 4th and a 7th. So it can be done at least on the AI side.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote